Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

Originally Posted by cquan05

eek.gif

I gotta question, is it Clark's fault on that hit cause it looked like Willis dropped his head as soon as he was about
to get hit. If he wouldn't have done that it looked like it would have been a hit right on/above the
numbers? I always wonder about this cause i know a couple times people have got fined even when the
other person dropped their head down.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate Pukesburgh
go join another division, we're tired of beating your sorry team every time out.

sick.gif
at clark's hit... gotta go lower man, that's a dirty way to go in there. now you got yourself hurt too.
he's going full speed, there was nothing he could have done.....it was an incidental helmet-to-helmet

*I wonder if it's his leg....
clark has a history of going in high like that man.. he knew what he was doing there. hey, personally i love his spirit - i don't think he's trying to hurt anybody or himself, but he throws his body in there like that and people get hurt.. frequently.
he hasnt learned has he?? god, reverse those ROLES for once....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

steeler fans are ruthless. i guess they didnt see what i saw.. you knew he was hurt when his right arm didnt flex back down after the hit
Word... I knew it was bad when his arm just stayed bent after he went down.

I'm just glad Boomer said he's moving his arm and legs...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Commercial break, I hate seeing this crap

smh @ CBS replaying the hit like 10 times from all angles at all speeds.. good job CBS.. they dont give a crap about anything. theres just SOME stuff that you DONT want to see or need to show again.

word
smh.gif
...CBS

I gotta question, is it Clark's fault on that hit cause it looked like Willis dropped his head as soon as he was about
to get hit.

that's what I was thinking also....totally unintentional...

*looked like there was a towel over McGahee's waist when he was getting carted off...

man i dont even want to watch this end of this game after that and i kno alot of players dont want to finish this aswell hope he ok

Back
Top Bottom