Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

It was unfortunate, but it wasn't a dirty hit. Not every helmet-to-helmet hit is going to be deliberate or intentional. McGahee lowered his head/body andbecause of that, there was a nasty collision.

and how the !*$$ are you going to get on the PA announcer at Heinz for playing Santana (very softly) when McGahee was down? Nothing wrong with that...you guyslook for every little reason to be self-righteous...how dare it snow when a player is hurt...c'mon now.

hopefully Willis is alright...like it was said, Big Ben was carted off as a precaution, so hopefully this was along the same lines.

I hope willis is OK.

frown.gif

Man, I hope Willis is ok. Dude just can't catch a break. Anyways, congrats to Pit, even though I was rooting for the Ravens
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

I can't beleive people thinking that's a dirty hit.. No way he can adjust going full speed, unfortunate but not dirty one bit...

seriously............. some of these people play too much Madden an no real life football.

And to think, all year I had the steelers out of superbowl contention because of their offensive line...

Boy, I guess I was wrong.

Congrats to going to the big game Steeler fans.

Rex Ryan, meet the New York Jets.
New York Jets, meet Rex Ryan.

pimp.gif

If it doesn't happen....
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
all in one.

It WASN'T a dirty hit, like some have stated. Definitely unfortunate, but not dirty.

We'll be back next year..

word... realize that the Ravens did all of this on half-strength with so many players banged up. we had the most players on IR in the NFL. and b/c of HurricaneIke these guys played 18 straight weeks of football.

i'm not guaranteeing that we'll be back in the AFCG next year. but if we get all our guys back healthy next year, we are able to resign some of thecore guys, and we can maybe pick up a top WR like TJ... this team will be TOUGH.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by tusk212

rc49ers wrote:

That was dirty, Should of been a 15 yard penalty and an Ejection.

Pittsburgh is dirty, there playing music while hes lying on the ground. Just Horrible.
Dirty. Seriously you have got to be kidding

you gotta grip of soft *** ducks on this site, just let em pass and keep it movin
grin.gif

I swear most these dudes aint never played football in their life
smh.gif

Havent played a down of football in my life?
Lets see I started Pop Warner when I was 6.
Starting Running back on the best team in state. Oak grove, look em up.
Played with them til I was 14, Won 3 national Championships. Switched to LB/WR when I was 9, Started there for awhile.
Moved to another team, started reciever and caught 9 td's in 11 games. Lost in Conference championship.
Moved to Hawaii and played Punahou football for a year, moved to Kahuku and Started Outside Linebacker next to shiloh teo(Manti's cousin)
Projecting to be Starting LB next year on Varsity. Smh at you.
indifferent.gif

I dont care what or where you play, if you thinking that hit was dirty you have no idea what you're talking about. Im sure you would be one of the dudesstill salty if he hit him low due to Willis' knee issues.

rc49ers wrote:

Pittsburgh is dirty, there playing music while hes lying on the ground. Just Horrible.

you gotta grip of soft *** ducks on this site, just let em pass and keep it movin
grin.gif

smh.gif

Played with them til I was 14, Won 3 national Championships. Switched to LB/WR when I was 9, Started there for awhile.
Moved to another team, started reciever and caught 9 td's in 11 games. Lost in Conference championship.
Moved to Hawaii and played Punahou football for a year, moved to Kahuku and Started Outside Linebacker next to shiloh teo(Manti's cousin)
indifferent.gif

just stop talking if you wish to have any cred around here... you've just proven to us not only are you about 15 years old, but that you are a bit out oftouch with reality at the same time... getting on the PA people for playing music? really? yeah they should have the crowd sit in silence, as if itwasn't eerie enough there... it's a football game, people pay to be entertained son. injuries are a part of the game, the world doesn't stop forthem. it's sad he got hurt, but everyone is hoping for the best, including the guys playing music believe it or not.

now get to bed, it's late.

purplehazze96 wrote:

tusk212 wrote:

rc49ers wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

you can spare me the resume fam, if it's true good for you i guess, i'll never know and I'll never care. Hit wasn't dirty.

Also Sweed will be a good player in Steelers system. He threw that block on ol' boy like Ward

rc49ers wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Yeah Yeah... Still wasn't a dirty hit. Clark turned his shoulder. He absolutely did not lead with his helmet.

Soft music is always played when someone gets injured. It's better than dead silence.

You have your opininon, I have mine. To me it was a dirty hit, to others it wasnt.
Anyways Congrats Steelers.
Good Game Ravens.

rc49ers wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Got em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

rc49ers wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Got em
laugh.gif

you're giving dude props for playing HS football? ehh..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

rc49ers wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Got em
laugh.gif
you're giving dude props for playing HS football? ehh..
ohwell.gif

He's still in HS, how much more experience is he supposed to have?

Congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans (to the ones on NT as well, Craftsy, dmxfury, krazy88, etc.)...

I'm not gonna lie, I was rooting for the Ravens...I don't want the Steelers to win another SB.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The Cardinals have proved a lot of people wrong, but the Steelers will be ready and I don't think there's any way they get caught by surprise...I'mnot predicting blowouts because ANYTHING can happen in the Super Bowl, but the Steelers will take it.

Back
Top Bottom