Official Bape Thread

I was surprised how easy it was to cop on bape US. Sold out quick though..

True. I think it was a combo of being online at the right time and (this was the case for me so not sure if it was for you too) finding the items buried within the subcategories. Thought they hadn't released yet and then clicked on "cut and sewn" or whatever it is and the hoody and full camo tee both popped up near the bottom of the page.

True. I think it was a combo of being online at the right time and (this was the case for me so not sure if it was for you too) finding the items buried within the subcategories. Thought they hadn't released yet and then clicked on "cut and sewn" or whatever it is and the hoody and full camo tee both popped up near the bottom of the page.
Yea same...

Cool [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

How much was undefeated shipping? Should have paid attention to their site instead of bape

View media item 2440381
I got my bape shorts today, but I thought I was getting the black/yellow pair and they sent me the blue camo ones instead. I'm probably just going to return, I liked the other ones a lot more

I got my bape shorts today, but I thought I was getting the black/yellow pair and they sent me the blue camo ones instead. I'm probably just going to return, I liked the other ones a lot more
That sucks!! Guess they sold out in-store and just gave you whatever they had left.

How much was undefeated shipping? Should have paid attention to their site instead of bape
Undefeated is flat $10 ups ground. Bape on the other hand....
mean.gif

For all of those who ordered off Remambo - it's my first time making an order from them and when I pay for the shipping to me, they ask if I wanna do protective film wrap/stronger box for extra fees. Not sure how well EMS is with packages or how well zozo/bape packages the goods. It's a $600 package so I would def pay the extra cash (200-500 yen?) to make it safer if damages/theft, etc. actually happened when receiving their stuff. Does anyone ever use these options or is it kind of unnecessary? 

Unnecessary, they pack the package up with some official Japanese bamboo tape, extra packaging is not needed

For all of those who ordered off Remambo - it's my first time making an order from them and when I pay for the shipping to me, they ask if I wanna do protective film wrap/stronger box for extra fees. Not sure how well EMS is with packages or how well zozo/bape packages the goods. It's a $600 package so I would def pay the extra cash (200-500 yen?) to make it safer if damages/theft, etc. actually happened when receiving their stuff. Does anyone ever use these options or is it kind of unnecessary? 

No extra packaging needed. What did you get if you don't mind me asking? Remambo is about 1 for 10 for me in being able to get anything I request, and have only once written me back/gotten my request past the infinite "processing".

I thought messaging them was the key, but no response this time. I think I'm probably done with them.

Is fromjapan any better? Remambo has been decent with me but not perfect for orders that I need quick

Is fromjapan any better? Remambo has been decent with me but not perfect for orders that I need quick

Gotcha so you primarily use them for stuff that's been sitting on Bape Japan (nothing hyped)? I've been wondering if they can only get items that sit on the site for a while since that was the case with the only item I copped.

Unnecessary, they pack the package up with some official Japanese bamboo tape, extra packaging is not needed
oh i see, that's good to know. thanks for the info
No extra packaging needed. What did you get if you don't mind me asking? Remambo is about 1 for 10 for me in being able to get anything I request, and have only once written me back/gotten my request past the infinite "processing".

I thought messaging them was the key, but no response this time. I think I'm probably done with them.
All i got were the PONR yellow women's shark and green men's shark hoodies that were left on zozo. It's literally my first time using a japan proxy and they accepted my order, but these items were I think 2 months old at this point? Idk just got on this proxy stuff because my GF wanted her own Bape shark hoodie. 

I had originally planned to order off FromJapan cause there isn't a charge to order stuff off them or something like that but they rejected my request for the men's shark hoodie, so I had e-mailed them and they said they weren't allowed to cop anymore of that style due to ordering so much already or something along those lines. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom