Official Bape Thread

if im dropping 2+ on shades their gonna be gucci or some ****
I just dropped around 8 for some louis ones a week ago so Ima try and take it easy with them, but if they are priced somewhat reasonable I need a pair of bape masterminds

I'm a size 32 in jeans and got a XL. A little bit of room but still a great fit.

Good luck with finding them, a lot of places I see don't have any in stock right now (of the sweatshorts at least)
Yeah, not looking for right now but as the summer goes on I'm sure they'll be releasing more shorts so I just wanted to kinda know what to go for once they do drop. So many different opinions on sizing and im still up in the air, had another friend say he wears around 29-31" and copped medium shark shorts that fit him perfectly. Don't wanna pick something up from japan and pay $200 to not fit 
tired.gif

Yeah, not looking for right now but as the summer goes on I'm sure they'll be releasing more shorts so I just wanted to kinda know what to go for once they do drop. So many different opinions on sizing and im still up in the air, had another friend say he wears around 29-31" and copped medium shark shorts that fit him perfectly. Don't wanna pick something up from japan and pay $200 to not fit 
tired.gif
honestly it really comes down to personal preference. 

like i said, the beach shorts i just got are a medium and im a 28 waist. they fit a little loose, but not loose enough that i have to tie them.

i've tried the shark sweatshorts on in person at bape nyc. the smalls fit but a tighter fit whereas the mediums also fit, but again a little bit loose.

you could probably fit either of the sizes you want it just comes down to how you prefer your shorts. plus with bape you are always better sizing up on the side of caution. 

Not really a hardcore Alien fan, so happy to miss this drop. I got WAY too much stuff from the One Piece and UNDFTD collabs.

Now when they inevitably do a Jurassic Park collab when the next movie comes out, forget it.  I'm copping anything and everything.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom