Official Bape Thread

I got around 33-34" waist, anyone know what size should I go for in regular sweatshorts/sweatpants and for the beach pants? 

I got around 33-34" waist, anyone know what size should I go for in regular sweatshorts/sweatpants and for the beach pants? 
I'm a 32" in most jeans so I buy my bape sweatshorts/sweatpants in a medium. I know I'm supposed to size up one, but i like mine more fitted (but not too tight) than loose so I was fine with the medium. You would probably need at the very least a L or XL depending on the fitment you want.

What did you order?
Damn my pondon order got cancelled and refunded lol

Ordered a mesh football jersey in Large. Green camo with the number 93.

Ordered on Tuesday and got an email today saying they ran out of stock :frown:

I'm a 32" in most jeans so I buy my bape sweatshorts/sweatpants in a medium. I know I'm supposed to size up one, but i like mine more fitted (but not too tight) than loose so I was fine with the medium. You would probably need at the very least a L or XL depending on the fitment you want.

Definitely need some breathing room, I get bloated after meals sometimes. I'm not sure how forgiving the elasticity is for the waistband, but if it's firm and sturdy and doesn't have much give then I may need XL, if it's a good amount of stretch maybe L?

I placed an order on from Japan for 4 items from bape, 1 item (that I really wanted ) was cancelled but on the site it shows available , are they using the link you paste in the form to find the item? It was the bape polo in camo green . Xl.

Definitely need some breathing room, I get bloated after meals sometimes. I'm not sure how forgiving the elasticity is for the waistband, but if it's firm and sturdy and doesn't have much give then I may need XL, if it's a good amount of stretch maybe L?
id say xl then. i wear a 28 and the medium shorts fit me pretty good

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2441703

I'm a size 32 in jeans and got a XL. A little bit of room but still a great fit.

Good luck with finding them, a lot of places I see don't have any in stock right now (of the sweatshorts at least)

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
CAN I CATCH A BREAK???

praying they dont drop some fire hoodie or tees with a cartoon alien & milo
laugh.gif

must look away lmao.. had the strength to stay away from the asc & undftd drop (wasnt feeling either tbh)

hopefully the alien drop is the KingKong route like u said so i can pass
laugh.gif

speaking of has anyone seen alien yet?? going on tuesday im pumped. if its anything like prometheus which both got the same director it should be very good!

I had a chance to hit up an UNDFTD this weekend too for the Bape collab but didn't because I had just copped that Football Jersey off Pondon and they just end up cancelling :lol:

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom