Official Bape Thread

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F08%2Fbape-pokemon-isetan-01.jpg

There's Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur too. Pics here

Head over to the Isetan department store in Shinjuku between August 16-21 to cop or wait until September 2 for the wider Japanese release occurring at the BAPE STORES in Harajuku, Shibuya, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka and Sapporo.

How do you guys order from Japan? Do you guys have a proxy or just cop off Pondon?

All I really want today is the little coin pouch. It sucks paying that shipping when you get something so small though. I'll probably try to grab multiple colors.

Shipping from Pondon like whoa. $26 bucks to ship a shirt, but they are the only ones that have it in my size and color. Any idea how long it might take to get to the east coast once ordered ?

Shipping from Pondon like whoa. $26 bucks to ship a shirt, but they are the only ones that have it in my size and color. Any idea how long it might take to get to the east coast once ordered ?
Around a week maybe less, even with that shipping cost still beats resell and sometimes even us retail

True before shipping its only like a $10.00 markup. I can live with that just was glad I was sitting down when I saw the shipping. Usually only like $15.00 to ship some ts from the U.K. Here. Trying to convince the wife I need to add a few more to the cart to justify the shipping price, really looking at getting the big ape head hologram shirt

It looks like they give a price break shipping showing $33 with 2 shirts might press my luck and get a minion shirt and be done. Been an expensive week as we have been at Disney all week and both boys got a few new pairs of shoes etc, but might as well keep the good time going. Wish they had the Alien stuff but as usual I'm way late to the party.

Yea the alien stuff is fuego, I got a few pieces from there, need to put pics up off that hoodie I just got in. Can't go wrong with bape shirts.

Back
Top Bottom