Official Bape Thread

Read on website saying that orders from east coast will be shipped with DHL. I guess west coast people they will be using usps.

IMG_7001.JPG IMG_6997.JPG

Dhl has brought my last couple orders. Very quick usually order on Monday night and I can count on Thursday morning the DHL van pulling in to my work.

I think my shorts got delivered today but I was at the Gator game. For some reason they didn't deliver to my door today, they just gave it to the office at my apartment

Winded up copping the bape street fighter shirt off heatclub, hope everything goes smooth, paid $242 for it kinda high

Who else saw Pacsun's post about carrying Bape eyewear at select stores this Saturday?
Bape sunglasses are aight but I don't think they have the tech to command the prices on em. Masterminds were dope but my credit card declined on it so decided to pass. If they somehow end up somewhere at under retail I'd cop

Who grabbed the L Pikachu? I was thinking about it but I already bought 4 Bape Pokemon Tees, (3 for others) and am happy with the Charmander I got. If it was a little cheaper I would have grabbed.

Back
Top Bottom