Official Bape Thread

IMG_6865.JPG
IMG_6866.JPG
Finally got around to opening some packages

Thanks, that collab going to be $$$$. Have to go in with bots and team manuel cause 'preme always throws me the L

Going to be more crazy than LV drop. I wonder what that #bangingonmychest dude will feel about this collab LOL as he is anti supreme.

dat pikaaachuu i need. I was saving money when they restocked and now I regret passing.
For certainpieces if you have the bread you gotta cop at that moment cuz you might not see it again. They were on palette for days and I passed, had one more opportunity to cop off pondom and I took it

How are you guys washing your shirts. I washed my hologram shirt inside out and was going to let it air dry and when I pulled it out of the washer some of the foil had rubbed off and was creased bad. Never had one of the foil type shirts so maybe this is the norm or I just F'd it up

How are you guys washing your shirts. I washed my hologram shirt inside out and was going to let it air dry and when I pulled it out of the washer some of the foil had rubbed off and was creased bad. Never had one of the foil type shirts so maybe this is the norm or I just F'd it up
That's why I don't cop them type of shirts, don't wanna mess those up

I guess on the bright side it's now a limited edition Bape head with a scarface mark. I probably won't be getting any more of the foils. I'm cautious about the gitd ones now as well

Back
Top Bottom