Official Bape Thread

Also bape US hasn't had any collabs ina minute from what I remember, they need to do something good soon

IMG_7136.PNG IMG_7135.PNG IMG_7131.PNG IMG_7137.PNG

This collab is fire

Attachments

• IMG_7131.PNG
    IMG_7131.PNG
    864.8 KB · Views: 14
Last time I ordered from us.bape.com was the undefeated x bape collab. Ordered on saturday and got shipping on Monday. Order eventually arrived on saturday.

Thanks! Damn i had it shipped to my moms crib cause i didnt know how long it would take and come to find out it will delivery friday but nobody will he home to sign. You ever had luck with Bape allowing you to hold package at fed ex?

Thanks! Damn i had it shipped to my moms crib cause i didnt know how long it would take and come to find out it will delivery friday but nobody will he home to sign. You ever had luck with Bape allowing you to hold package at fed ex?
You will have to contact Bape and let them know if you can have that exception. They are like supreme in shipping where they restrict reschedule delivery, hold at local facility or delivery to another address or sign for package online.

You will have to contact Bape and let them know if you can have that exception. They are like supreme in shipping where they restrict reschedule delivery, hold at local facility or delivery to another address or sign for package online.

bet. Do they even answer their phones? and have you ever had luck? I`m going to try and call them tomorrow at work.

I know this question has been asked a billion times, but how long does Pondon take to ship to NYC? This is my first time using Pondon. I ordered Saturday morning, and haven't received any tracking whatsoever. I sent an inquiry, but they never replied. I see that they recently changed to DHL, and I just don't want to miss my shipment.

I know this question has been asked a billion times, but how long does Pondon take to ship to NYC? This is my first time using Pondon. I ordered Saturday morning, and haven't received any tracking whatsoever. I sent an inquiry, but they never replied. I see that they recently changed to DHL, and I just don't want to miss my shipment.

It'll ship..
they seem to be having some trouble getting shipment confirmation e-mails out and etc. but it'll come

My buddy ordered something not too long ago and never got a shipping e-mail but it came in like 8 days lol... Was one time that I ordered and it took them 10 days to ship as well.

It'll ship..
they seem to be having some trouble getting shipment confirmation e-mails out and etc. but it'll come

My buddy ordered something not too long ago and never got a shipping e-mail but it came in like 8 days lol... Was one time that I ordered and it took them 10 days to ship as well.

No, I'm sure it'll ship. I just want to know when to expect it, hence why I wanted the tracking info from them. My area has alot of package thefts, and I don't trust DHL knocking on my door. Most of the time they're just lazy.

Pondon is weird

Sometimes I get shipping within 1-2 days.. sometimes 7-10 days.. my buddy never got shipping and got his stuff lol.

Someone in this thread had a Shak that got shipped to the wrong place lol

Pondon is weird

Sometimes I get shipping within 1-2 days.. sometimes 7-10 days.. my buddy never got shipping and got his stuff lol.

Someone in this thread had a Shak that got shipped to the wrong place lol
I still mess with them regardless. The little discounts is what sells me sometimes LOL.

Lmfao.

It'd be like $173 shipped but you put in your code and it drops to $168 and it makes all the difference :lol:

Starting to get cold in socal so bought the olive half zip hoodie off Pondon. Will take pics when it gets in.

Back
Top Bottom