Official Bape Thread

Winded up copping that bape Simpsons jacket for 434 today. Should've probably bought the bape alien hoodie instead but I might mess around and cop that too

This worth anywhere near 275?

View media item 2460461

Eh kinda sorta nfs stuff is type hard to get... offer $205 that's def worth it.. he's not moving that for $300 after shipping

Winded up paying 230, more then I would've liked but gonna get my nigo bape game up. If the transaction goes smoothly Ima buy more from this seller

Ok got you, bape hoodie over that jacket I copped too :smh:
I prefer xxls in the hoodies though and only an xl on eBay. Would have to diet pretty heavily and work out to fit into that xl, cuz bape xl is essentially a large

Bro don't regret that Simpsons purchase. Love that show. Have an animation cel of Homer hanging in my house. Great cop on your part.

Bro don't regret that Simpsons purchase. Love that show. Have an animation cel of Homer hanging in my house. Great cop on your part.
Yea assuming I get shipped an authentic jacket and it's not heavily worn (which it shouldn't be) I'll be happy.

Damn no xxl. Good look though on the heads up, maybe someone else will capitalize

View media item 2462114

Also saw pondon put the grey with green camo split shorts in an xxl but 290 plus $20 ship More then I wanna drop right now considering I copped a simpsons jacket and the wrestling tee the other day

Damn no xxl. Good look though on the heads up, maybe someone else will capitalize

Also saw pondon put the grey with green camo split shorts in an xxl but 290 plus $20 ship More then I wanna drop right now considering I copped a simpsons jacket and the wrestling tee the other day
Green camo split shorts look like they're sold out now.  I was eyeing those as well but in a large.  I see a few hoodies on Pondon I want but I'm having a hard time dropping $800 on two hoodies when it's 90 degrees out.

Green camo split shorts look like they're sold out now.  I was eyeing those as well but in a large.  I see a few hoodies on Pondon I want but I'm having a hard time dropping $800 on two hoodies when it's 90 degrees out.
Yea they sold quick, should've ordered them I guess :lol:

With that said this shirt is fire, worth the asking price??

View media item 2462667

Yea they sold quick, should've ordered them I guess
laugh.gif

With that said this shirt is fire, worth the asking price??
I don't think so man, but that's just me because I think the quality of Linkin Park's music completely fell off a cliff after their second album.  As good as I thought Hybrid Theory was way back when I was in college, the stuff that came after it just left a bad taste in my mouth. 

I don't think so man, but that's just me because I think the quality of Linkin Park's music completely fell off a cliff after their second album.  As good as I thought Hybrid Theory was way back when I was in college, the stuff that came after it just left a bad taste in my mouth. 
I like linkin park but I was feeling the shirt on the design, not necessarily the connection with the band. Forgot about the shirt but when I searched it again saw they only made 150 of them so it's a limited piece

I like linkin park but I was feeling the shirt on the design, not necessarily the connection with the band. Forgot about the shirt but when I searched it again saw they only made 150 of them so it's a limited piece

Cool. I'd go with my mantra then: cop it if you think you'll regret passing on it later. Otherwise save that $ for the next drop around the bend. :smile:

Yea I peeped. Same sentiment, 3 bills type pricey for some shorts right now............ :lol:

If I'm L with Nike tech fleece shorts should I go XL or L with bape shorts? People been telling me to size up but I'm not too sure I'm like 6'5" 195

Last edited:
If I'm L with Nike tech fleece shorts should I go XL or L with bape shorts? People been telling me to size up but I'm not too sure I'm like 6'5" 195
Either or should be aight, hell the xxl probably wouldn't be bad on you either :lol:
All depends how you like your shorts to fit you

Back
Top Bottom