OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

1621371886701.png

Son why

I want to see the face of the person that typed those captions

aint touch this game since MLB came out april 20th

been a whole damn month and it feels pretty good lol

i had my fun in this game easily played over 1600 combined matches between park/rec/pro am

we need another company to produce an nba game. 2K21 is ok, but the game is stale. Like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican said, animation manipulation has ruined online for me. I dont equate that to being good at the game. Same issue in the park with everyone using the 6’7 PF my player build that provides the highest badge output. Smh

I never played a lot to basketball in my life, but the few I played it I was really bad :lol: I always find it incredible to be able to dunk without being tall, anyway I just gave NBA 2K21 a second chance, the score of my matches against CPU : Lakers 28 - 78 Miami Heat + Orlando Magic 64 - 76 Miami Heat, quite glad of the second one even if I did some changes into config while :rofl:
Hard to me to steal the ball without making some faults, not an easy game from actual point of view, but challenging, so I must keep on...Plus to mention graphics, they're really good, and they really did a lot about atmosphere, commentaries (not like the very few ones in some football games), dancers etc. + classical old school teams (which is a great idea, would love to see this in all sports games, to play a football game with all years iterations of same team would be great...but they must don't want it as it would be unnecessary to got oldest ones then).
I don't know if it's just an impression but tall guys in both basketball and football games seem more efficient to intercept and mark while I thought it was supposed to be an advantage to be small for a lot of reasons...
Interesting perspective from someone that isn't too deep into the franchise.

Stick with it.

What made the game difficult to you

dee4three is really speaking facts

i never really understood it cause i got so caught up in the moment playing myself and becoming "The cheeser" it was becoming fun to me dominating but after not playing for close to 2 months now ( i still watch few streams on days) i see the clear picture of how trash this game is

we just watched an actual pro league video and if i never played the game before watching that clip legit makes the game look bad

it truly is very arcade like i am ashamed i was capping so long for this game

i see the end of the tunnel though now DC its garbage

The best way to play 2k has always and will forever be, sitting next to your opponent.

Nothing beats it man. Fondest memories definitely come from in-person opponents.

Competitive juices. Talking to eachother, yea I've never truly appreciated this online gaming movement.

dee4three is really speaking facts

i never really understood it cause i got so caught up in the moment playing myself and becoming "The cheeser" it was becoming fun to me dominating but after not playing for close to 2 months now ( i still watch few streams on days) i see the clear picture of how trash this game is

we just watched an actual pro league video and if i never played the game before watching that clip legit makes the game look bad

it truly is very arcade like i am ashamed i was capping so long for this game

i see the end of the tunnel though now DC its garbage

The game used to be made for basketball gamers, now it's made for gamers.

2K is way too big at this point.
2K has way too many casual fans at this point.
There is no turning back at this point.

Does 2k have an exclusivity deal with the league?

It can't be that hard for some Devs from Live, Shootout, Street, Inside Drive to create a game better than what 2K has become.
I've never actually been disappointed in a video game before this current 2k on ps5 :lol:

Does 2k have an exclusivity deal with the league?

It can't be that hard for some Devs from Live, Shootout, Street, Inside Drive to create a game better than what 2K has become.
I've never actually been disappointed in a video game before this current 2k on ps5 :lol:

Nah, EA Sports can still make NBA games.

They just haven't been able to produce a game that sticks.

They are just so far behind at this point even though NBA Live 19 was a decent title.

Back
Top Bottom