OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

All you have to do is sit sideways and the player wont get enough space to get a 3 off unless the big comes up and sets the screen.

084E7B58-8A27-4BC8-B005-A2D586FB6F0A.png

Solo Rec finally got thru 3 straight without my xbox turning off

just wanted to show yas how toxic PGs truly are in this game… was a blowout and homie still had audacity to get up 29 shots and not let the SG/SF eat alil

Yea but getting a steal shouldn't be the only form of negative reinforcement present to defend garbage like that.

You're right it shouldn't be but at least then it required them to use some form of tactic and ball protection. Now it's just a free for all. I hardly ever lose but it's still annoying and boring to play against and it doesn't resemble basketball. You basically have to cut off the long side of the court, try to make them drive and hope you can get help from the wing or chase them down for a block at the rim.

084E7B58-8A27-4BC8-B005-A2D586FB6F0A.png

Solo Rec finally got thru 3 straight without my xbox turning off

just wanted to show yas how toxic PGs truly are in this game… was a blowout and homie still had audacity to get up 29 shots and not let the SG/SF eat alil

What time you be playing? My homies be playing at midnight-3am PST. I can’t be doing that :lol:

What time you be playing? My homies be playing at midnight-3am PST. I can’t be doing that :lol:

normally anytime around 6pm Est - midnight

my xbox stays on from time i get home from work till i dip.. either playing something, streaming sports or listening to music on the xbox just smoking

if ever see me on just holla.. im always down to rep some 2k

Myleague online finally added trade finder.

Starting 5 now consists of Steph, Mikal Bridges, Tatum, Bogdanovic, and Kat. Time to gear up for the playoffs against a few of my boys. :nthat:

normally anytime around 6pm Est - midnight

my xbox stays on from time i get home from work till i dip.. either playing something, streaming sports or listening to music on the xbox just smoking

if ever see me on just holla.. im always down to rep some 2k

Fasho. I’ve been playing on my OG account so I’ll add you on that account when I get a chance.

Haven’t tried on my ps5, but on my series x, I cannot complete an online game without the system turning completely off by itself. Is anyone having this issues with 2K22?

Haven’t tried on my ps5, but on my series x, I cannot complete an online game without the system turning completely off by itself. Is anyone having this issues with 2K22?

I’m on PlayStation but I’ve seen many people talk about this issue

Who Is Writing The Stories For MyPlayer Now? Recording Disses? Game Trynna Get You To Get Him Coffee?? :rofl:

Appropriation :smh:

The cruise ship/city is full of little white kids cosplaying as light skin black men with green eyes and curly hair with tats....

You're surprised?? I have no problem with Myplayer but if you're player model doesn't resemble you....that's weird.

Will try 2K22 this weekend since I picked it up since it's half off with the BF sale.

Back
Top Bottom