OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Never cared for Double Dribble.

There were plenty of other solid basketball titles for the NES

All Pro Basketball
Hoops
Tecmo

Had the Magic game as a kid. Jordan v Bird was frustrating in some modes. Don't think I've ever played hoops

Reminds me Magic and Kareem had a Run n Gun variant back in the day on Sega Saturn and some other consoles

s-l300.jpg

maxresdefault (6).jpg

Closest thing to it before I discovered emulators

Anyone know how to enter the Draft Combine? The only option when speaking to Ricky is entering the NBA Draft. Projected as a late first rounder now?

i skipped that

it seemes like youll end ubeing drafted by the pistons anyway

struggle city with them

i skipped that

it seemes like youll end ubeing drafted by the pistons anyway

struggle city with them
Are you sure, I got 0% team interest with them right now. No interest until the Knicks at #21(15.7), Rockets at #23 has 79% interest which seems most likely.

I want that lottery pick achievement lol.

elpablo21 elpablo21 cant remember if i told ya already but this year on next gen you have to link with a guy named ATM in the park and he gives you a quest challenge. You have to play 25 (2v2s) to get your shirt off

much much easier this year

1AEC244E-AD0B-4FD3-9248-F8CD31604940.png

heres my numbers in the park. I need to spread out to the right side more lol

2k broke the servers on next gen with recent patch

they came out with a patch to fix the exploit VC glitch and now game completely broken going on 30hours+

you either get disconnected before a park/rec/pro am or right after game ends and you get the L

i got 2x XP this morning and im on 45mins of nit being able to play 1 game lol oh andi got 6 Ls for the boot

Last edited:
you have to play smart this year (not saying you weren't) its just the 7'-7'3 C this year are very OP with guarding the FT line and the paint

Whats your vert and driving dunk on ?

the chase down blocks are pretty crazy this year..

and maybe its me and im high while playing but i swear sometimes them bigs sit in the paint and never get called for defense 3 sec

i know in the park they dont have defensive 3 seconds so bigs tend to sit paint until they can see that your a shooter
My driving dunk is very low. I've spent most of my time upgrading my shooting, passing and defensive skills since I'm a playmaking shot creator.

At first I hated the idea of having all of this stuff in The City, but now I've grown to love it as I play through My Career. Having to run around the city just to complete tasks to gain favor with certain characters is fun. Also getting to choose different business ventures makes the career feel more authentic. I just did my first clothing line deal where I chose to go with the guy that makes mens wear suits over the street clothes guy and athletic wear woman.

Boosted my draft stock from the first round to the top 5 after the combine. Got drafted #2 to the Rockets(over Jalen Green at that lol).

I'll take it.

EDIT: Didn't even get the lottery draft pick achievement.
EDIT 2: Jalen Green is still a Rocket, interesting...

Last edited:
Also boosted my MyPlayer from like 71 to 82 after a $20 VC purchase. MyPlayers around 80-85 have always been serviceable for me, so I think I'm good. Never had one over 90 before in any 2K.

43EFAFDC-DABE-4FBB-B48C-709E39587957.png

light work with solos

11/11 from 3

poor dude that defended me i am gonna have him thinking bout how trash his build or he is for awhile

Back
Top Bottom