OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

LOCKED IN
20230908_184819.jpg

I will say i like the improvement in shooting

As a shooter every year i deff want to say it is harder (which is a good thing) they implemented a shooting slump system where if you miss first few shots you have to work to get out of it

You miss first 2-3 jumpers and you get put in the splup where your green timing window is hard to hit

Idk if you've labbed it yet but HOF Float game + HOF Pro Touch is $$$$$.

I've been using it primarily when I beat my man off the dribble and the bigs are camping under the rim, they never step out and the whole meter is basically green. Gold slithery triggers with it too.

The ProPlay/faster gameplay is a nice change of pace from 2K22/2K23. Can also notice the improved animations.

Still waiting to get my hands on the game. How is The Rec? That's the only game mode I actually care for.
That’s about all I play and it’s the same as it’s always been. I will say, my created player isn’t even an 80 yet but it doesn’t feel like I’m under leveled so I guess it feels more balanced in a sense.

I like that it feels like the shot translates from a My Career game vs rec.

:smh: Nowadays, its not even worth buying a game on release. Might as well wait a couple of weeks so they can get those little bugs out.

seriously WHOSE ****ING BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO REMOVE PRACTICE SHOOTING FROM THE PRO-AM CENTER

???????

makes absolutely no ****ing sense man

instead it has a team of 5 just sitting in a ****ing chair and 1 guy standing up????

im actually baffled by this decision

Putting up xxpizzo xxpizzo shooting numbers. :lol:

Funny I am seeing people (once again) cry about how hard shooting is on Twitter.

IDK if that's specific to myplayer, but i damn sure can't say the same. Shooting is way too easy IMO

The amount of half white shots dropping is insane thus far. I mostly play myteam & i will say the defense is good right now because a lot of cards have low ratings/low badges. But once that changes around November the game might be unplayable if they don't patch the defense. It feels as if offensive players have a literal shield around them stopping defenders from initiating contact & don't get me started on how well screens work in this game, get to close to the screen setter & your caught in animation that takes you completely out the play.

ya whites dont go in on Pro-am/Rec or the Park

only play-now/mycareer

shooting is pretty difficult atm. I cant lie I am struggling between the latency on these courts whether its Pro-am or Rec

i have the same exact jumper from past 3 seasons and this game the green window seems obsolete at times

im team no meter but that still isnt helping

Back
Top Bottom