Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

^^^^ I think it is a great change of pace though. I would say that it is as good though. I have always played bad company though. I also like how there are multiplayer trophies
pimp.gif
. I never understood why call of duty doesn't do that when they know that you're going to be spending days online
smh.gif

Picked up my copy today at target. Will be on later tonight if any one wants to add me PSN Mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

this game is not better than cod but it is fun if you play with a group of friends......its gonna take a while to get use to it
Too early to tell my man.

I'm waiting for gamefly to mail this.

-The Juice

Just picked up my copy, sucks that I wont get home till 10pm tonight though...
tired.gif

Its definitely going to take a bit for my eyes to adjust to the size of the enemy players, but overall it isn't as hectic as MW2.

THe Sniping is a ton of Fun.

Got a 3 man RPG with these dudes all around a turret.

Conquest = Domination w/ Spawn Limit for teams.

its seems like with all the hate on MW2 lately its actually has became underrated...idk this game seems way to slowpaced to me..

Why i gotta drop a whole clip into somebody to drop em tho
grin.gif

im still copping but MW2 aint leavin my rotation anytime soon

for anyone who wants to get into the Swing of things and feel of shooting, Play Conquest with the Sniper Class and Guard the first flag you Cap.
and when its about to be overtaken, shoot the guy there

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Conquest = Domination w/ Spawn Limit for teams.
the spawn limit makes that mode amazing. in domination in cod, folks get reckless and just storm the points since there's no real penalty for dying.

in this game though, since theres a spawn limit...it really forces you to think about how you're going to approach taking over a spot with your squad. i love that about this game.

also the maps are
eek.gif

Just copped for the 360

GT: noselord

Due to an engineering major don't know how much time I'll have to play...but dear God this game is
pimp.gif

^yeah, just got done playing and the maps/terrain is pretty
eek.gif

no stupid @#% killstreaks make this game much more enjoyable without campers.
I bought this game thinking that tanks/vehicles would kill the game, but they make the gameplay that much better
pimp.gif

I'll wait until next week when my friend's friend comes back from vacation, he can get it for $20 for me.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

^yeah, just got done playing and the maps/terrain is pretty
eek.gif

no stupid @#% killstreaks make this game much more enjoyable without campers.
I bought this game thinking that tanks/vehicles would kill the game, but they make the gameplay that much better
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
did you guys know that you can parachute outta choppers or high buildings? Just jump outta the chopper/building and hit X or A twice and your guy will release the chute. I also like how you can shoot when you're parachuteing

are the graphics for the final version of the game the same as the multiplayer demo? the graphics in the demo were pretty bad....

Got it around 10am today. Been playing it nonstop. Graphics seemed to have improved and so has performance. I'm currently level 4 lol. I highly recommend this game. This is coming from someone who doesn't like MW2.

all of you guys are wimps, yall spoiled on cod smh. GOML BC 2 > MW2 cause It runs so smooth on e
pimp.gif
no hacks glitches etc.

Weird, I got this game for PS3 via UPS today (I don't even have a PS3 anymore). So I check my email accounts and I find I also received a tracking number for a seperate BfBC2 for PC which is scheduled to be delivered tommorrow. I guess I had preordered the PS3 version back when I had one and forgot to cancel it when I sold my PS3.

The strange thing is, they were both supposed to be charged on the same card, but I was only charged for one of them.

So now I'm stuck with a free, useless PS3 copy while I'm waiting in agony for the PC one to get here
mad.gif

I hope this doesn't bite me in the $%$
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom