Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

I find it takes waaaayyy too many bullets to take someone down.

Really? I take people down in 3 shots from a pistol. You must be aiming low.

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

Anybody else completely unsatisfied by the campaign?  the story is predictable, the graphics suck, just overall seems like very low production values. 

Still not sure what to make of the multiplayer though, maybe because i really suck at it
laugh.gif
.  I find it takes waaaayyy too many bullets to take someone down.  then again i havent unlocked the XM8 everyone is raving about.

Campaign was
sick.gif
, multiplayer is
pimp.gif
once you start rolling with a good squad.

I feel like I kill just as fast as on MW2... except the pistol does waaaaay more damage to me. Like Noski said, 3-4 hits with a M1911 does it
pimp.gif

m1911 is a little overpowered and the key to taking people down medium to long range is to do 1 -3 short bursts and fire from the hip when they are close

this game goes down so often its ridiculous. hopefully they fix the issues tonight... for a few days now it wouldn't let me find a game, I had to join a friend already playing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kazuum

this game goes down so often its ridiculous. hopefully they fix the issues tonight... for a few days now it wouldn't let me find a game, I had to join a friend already playing
smh.gif
What online game doesn't?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Kazuum

smh.gif
What online game doesn't?

o.o Most good ones?

Dedicated servers>Sporatic crappy hosting...

I'd rather the servers be down for repairs than get in games with Henz0 quality connections
laugh.gif

Ive been runnin with 0ffice & i think Kazuum too... Holla if you wanna run wit a quality medic GT:B Moore221

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

anyone know what it means when someone has silver dogtags?
If I remember correctly the color of the dog tag signifies what rank they are, or rather what rank range they're in.

Back
Top Bottom