OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Stoops is just weird. Give it up! Ya'll can't run on the Gators D on 3rd and 4th and short.

And now you gonna put the burden on your kicker to make a 49 yard FG instead of your offense picking up 5 yards?

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Texas vs Ohio state > This game
156aknr.gif

I'm a neutral observer but watching this game only makes me think how USC's heavy hitters would take out Tebow the way he's been running around.

Originally Posted by solefob

I'm a neutral observer but watching this game only makes me think how USC's heavy hitters would take out Tebow the way he's been running around.
SHUT THE *%+% UP WITH THAT $$%%%$+%

Sorry @+@ Big XII defenses, huh?
eyes.gif

Yall dudes were talkin blow out...
laugh.gif

Great game so far... Let's go Sooners
pimp.gif

Stoops gotta stop kidding himself though... Oklahoma ain't a running football team. They haven't run the ball consistently all season... Stop doin thatcrap and do what you do best...

CB IS SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dmurray would have taken atleast 3 of these plays to the house

What's up with the refs just randomly blowing the whistle while the ball is stopped and preventing the hurry up O?

Nowitness. Big xii defenses aint garbage?

this ou team was droppin 60 on big xii teams who were ranked in the top 10.

They have 7 points in the 4th quarter.
Couple that with the way the big xii offenses have looked thru out the bowls.

What else are we to call it?

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

CB IS SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dmurray would have taken atleast 3 of these plays to the house
no he wouldnt

EDIT: that UF cheerleader got that good ole double chin

Back
Top Bottom