OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

TD
yo.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nowitness. Big xii defenses aint garbage?

this ou team was droppin 60 on big xii teams who were ranked in the top 10.

They have 7 points in the 4th quarter.
Couple that with the way the big xii offenses have looked thru out the bowls.

What else are we to call it?
seriously. everybody that watched OU knew that their D had the players to be real good, but they aint played like it but 1 game this year.

But OU D been playin pretty well, but UF's playcallin been real conservative so far.

wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that Mullen is splitting duty between UF & Miss st.

Gunna, what you gotta say about this OU D. Everybody and there mother was saying they would get murder by the speed and all that other bs. Theycame to play

Just watch any Big XII game and you'll see WR's running wide open downfield 10 yards beyond any CB's. After watching a couple of gamesI thought it was just a fluke, but it's like that in EVERY game.
laugh.gif
That Oklahoma-OSU game was a perfect example of this. It was like they were TRYING tolet the other team score 60 yard touchdowns. I know there are some great QB's and WR in the Big XII, but come on now.

That being said Oklahoma could still have a good amount of points if they didn't keep self-destructing in the red zone.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by solefob

I'm a neutral observer but watching this game only makes me think how USC's heavy hitters would take out Tebow the way he's been running around.
SHUT THE *%+% UP WITH THAT $$%%%$+%
damn, you're response was so eloquent, I dont know how to come back after that.

Back
Top Bottom