OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

The ONLY way I see oklahoma having a chance is if they force 2 or more turnovers.. Otherwise I only see them making maybe 1 defensive stop

That national anthem was terrible
sick.gif
sick.gif

God, terrible anthem, and she thought she was doing it too. Why can't they just sing it normally? Instead of being off pitch and overdoing it in a terribleway

really...ron cherry?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

God, terrible anthem, and she thought she was doing it too. Why can't they just sing it normally? Instead of being off pitch and overdoing it in a terrible way
said the exact same thing to my roommates

Originally Posted by henz0

The ONLY way I see oklahoma having a chance is if they force 2 or more turnovers.. Otherwise I only see them making maybe 1 defensive stop
i dont see any way that OU forcces 2 turnovers

I too like Tebow's story and competitiveness I jus wish we coulda got him in a noles jersey instead...I doubt he's gonna make it in the pros as aqb...we shall see...hope he decides to leave tho...give my noles a break

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

It Is Ron Cherry ahshhddhhffhahahshhhhfhaaha

OMG does the ncaa not have a grading system?

The fix might be in on this!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There has to be a fix on this game. That's the only reason Ron Cherry would be officiating this.

Should be a good game. my brother friend bought him a ticket to go with him so I'll be watching and hopefully see them on camera. $800 for each of theirseats for the 40 yard line. I wonder how much it would cost for better seats

damn. can this game hurry up & get started already. im tired of waiting.

but sidenote, OU special teams had better have come ready to play today,

Tebow is such a nice guy.. it irks me. It's like he's Superman
laugh.gif

Building cottages in run down villages in India during spring break.. thanking his lord and savior jesus christ after every interview.. making the promise andthen backing it up..ugh..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom