OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

I think Florida might let some people down in this game...Or everyone is exactly right and Fla dominates.

This was a pointless post...I will be going now.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm really excited about this game, i think the first couple of series will determine how the game could go.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm really excited about this game, i think the first couple of series will determine how the game could go.
i disagree. yes its important to get off to a good start but both teams will be nervous in the 1st and i think by the second we'll be able totell what kind of game it will be

Its not a big deal if Percy doesnt play, imo. He's been hurt a lot this year, and we just have more people that can take his place.

Florida 48, OU 28. Gonna be a boring 4th quarter.

Even though my brother is going to OU next year, until he puts on the uniform I'm still a loyal Gator fan.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Me too. I'm a BIG 12 guy but OU defense isnt that great but the stats are slighty misleading when your offense runs no huddle all the time.
I completely agree the Big XII defensive stats are misleading, but you'll never convince anybody on here of it... Were the defenses great? No, they weren't. But they're not as bad as people on here would have you believe...

When you're running no huddle offenses (which the majority of the conference runs right now) and your opponents are running them as well, your defense is running wild while they're on the field and they aren't getting any kinds of breaks on the sidelines because offenses like Oklahoma and Texas were on and off the field in a hurry whether they scored or not...

And just something to discuss before the game... Does Bob Stoops need to win this game to rebuild his legacy and the 'shine' around him? I heard this discussed on the radio last night, and thought it was an interesting discussion... If he loses this game, he's dropped five straight BCS games since 2001... If he wins, he's the first coach the have two BCS National Titles under his belt...

No..if anybody from OU thinks that remember John Blake and Gary Gibbs? Enough said.

Almost gametime.
pimp.gif

Hope it's a good game.

Go Gators!

Did ESPN just say Ron Cherry and his crew is officiating?
laugh.gif
Someone's about to be screwed in this game. You guys are about to witness one of the worst,if not worst officials in all of sports.

Though he did provide this gem:

I love Tebow's back story and the type of person he is. I'm also rooting for him to make the pros. But....

When it comes to college football, I'm FSU.

I have to admit though, I think Florida will win.
tired.gif

7fbf254cf35b6569164506692ed0b1e5-getty-83540745mh009_fedex_bcs_nat.jpg

ab30ddf314f405f57f6432726097af16-getty-83540745cc024_fedex_bcs_nat.jpg

1bafdd94895c897f8fbe765be7bc9c57-getty-83540745mh013_fedex_bcs_nat.jpg

fed1ff40eb18acd6ddb7bfd3e859afd3-getty-83540745mh012_fedex_bcs_nat.jpg

81481842a8d78e50fdf97831296fc5ec-getty-83540745cc021_fedex_bcs_nat.jpg

It Is Ron Cherry ahshhddhhffhahahshhhhfhaaha

OMG does the ncaa not have a grading system?

The fix might be in on this!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom