OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

i don't like either of these teams but since i'll go for OU since they're in the Big XII

BOOMER SOONER
Texas Football
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

seriously that is god damn traitorous right there. thas like dre rootin for UF even though he's a seminoles fan, no you never root for yourteams biggest rival in any situation, no matter what.

You should never root for any team remotely considered a rival. I hate people who root for teams cause they're from your conference.

Why would i be M.I.A.? The %#$@ i gotta hide for?
laugh.gif
I haven't beenin S&T much lately, or NT for that matter.

With that said,

I just don't think my Sooners can pull it off. I've been questioning the defense all year and i simply don't think they can do it. I don't seeUF's defense stopping OU from putting up a good amount of points though. We have a great OL and Bradford will come out READY. It's the defensethat's hurt us all year and i honestly can't say i'm confident in our defense. This is the game that we probably won't be able to outscore theother team.

My prediction:

Florida 42, Oklahoma 35

BUT,

If we can play ANY kind of defense and get enough stops, i'm taking my Sooners. It's a toss up really. It really just depends on our defense. It'sas simple as that. I know our offense will be ready.

IF THE DEFENSE PLAYS DECENT:
Oklahoma 45, Florida 38

Oh, and i'm sure i'll get a bunch of PM's from annoying Texas fans if my Sooners lose.No disrespect to the UT fans that aren't. If OU wins iwon't come in here talking $%#@, i'll be celebrating anyway.

I'll just ask that you guys save the time and not PM me with ignorant stuff like in the past.

Have a good night S&T.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

You should never root for any team remotely considered a rival. I hate people who root for teams cause they're from your conference.
lol thanks for the little lesson in who to root for 101, but I think everybody here are big boys and girls and are able to root for who ever theywant whether it's a rival or not.
wink.gif

Anyways it's game day and I'm ready to chomp on some roast Sooner!

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by AJChick23

There's no place for Cane fans here Mr.Kyrk...oh... well.. maybe somewhat since we are going to be running your city and stadium tomorrow.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

p.s. your sig...that quote is garbage.
sick.gif
I'm talking about the bet. You stay getting mouthy with me.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Are you feeling lucky? Although I'd love to...I wantjust ONE order of pancakes thank you..I couldn't possibly finish two
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i don't like either of these teams but since i'll go for OU since they're in the Big XII

BOOMER SOONER
Texas Football
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
seriously that is god damn traitorous right there. thas like dre rootin for UF even though he's a seminoles fan, no you never root for your teams biggest rival in any situation, no matter what.

woah woah woah chill

i hate oklahoma as much as any texas fan, but it makes us look better of OU wins

BOOMER SOONER
Texas Football
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
seriously that is god damn traitorous right there. thas like dre rootin for UF even though he's a seminoles fan, no you never root for your teams biggest rival in any situation, no matter what.
woah woah woah chill

i hate oklahoma as much as any texas fan, but it makes us look better of OU wins

He has a point...if OU wins...God forbid...
eyes.gif
Then technically Texas wouldbe the champs...right?

supposedly harvin tweeked his ankle in walk-thru
laugh.gif

dude is straight-up
unbreakable3.jpg

too bad the gators will still blow out chokelahoma.

should be usc playing in that game against florida
ohwell.gif

BOOMER SOONER
Texas Football
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
woah woah woah chill

eyes.gif
Then technically Texas would be the champs...right?

No, even if it's a crap game, Utah and USC will probably get the go ahead before Texas in the AP. Texas has no chance at the NationalChampionship, only OU and Florida.

And I can't see why anyone would want their most hated rival to win... especially in college. So much pride is taken into these schools it would be offwith their heads if someone said Boomer Sooner proudly in Austin.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

BOOMER SOONER
Texas Football
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
woah woah woah chill

eyes.gif
Then technically Texas would be the champs...right?
No, even if it's a crap game, Utah and USC will probably get the go ahead before Texas in the AP. Texas has no chance at the National Championship, only OU and Florida.

And I can't see why anyone would want their most hated rival to win... especially in college. So much pride is taken into these schools it would be off with their heads if someone said Boomer Sooner proudly in Austin.

seriously, im tired of hearing about how Texas deserved to be in the National Championship Game, now if OU wins all we're goin 2 hear is thatUT is the "real" champion. its getting damn ridiculous, you guys barely beat a OSU team that got demolished by USC, you guys have absolutely no claimto the title

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

laugh.gif
I haven't been in S&T much lately, or NT for that matter.

With that said,

I just don't think my Sooners can pull it off. I've been questioning the defense all year and i simply don't think they can do it. I don't see UF's defense stopping OU from putting up a good amount of points though. We have a great OL and Bradford will come out READY. It's the defense that's hurt us all year and i honestly can't say i'm confident in our defense. This is the game that we probably won't be able to outscore the other team.

My prediction:

Florida 42, Oklahoma 35

BUT,

If we can play ANY kind of defense and get enough stops, i'm taking my Sooners. It's a toss up really. It really just depends on our defense. It's as simple as that. I know our offense will be ready.

Oklahoma 45, Florida 38

Oh, and i'm sure i'll get a bunch of PM's from annoying Texas fans if my Sooners lose.No disrespect to the UT fans that aren't. If OU wins i won't come in here talking $%#@, i'll be celebrating anyway.

I'll just ask that you guys save the time and not PM me with ignorant stuff like in the past.

Have a good night S&T.
pimp.gif
How you gonna make two predictions ? One with your squad winning and one with them losing.

Grow a pair and stick with your squad,
smh.gif

Please tell me Harvin did not tweak his ankle again
smh.gif
tired.gif

Grow a pair?
indifferent.gif

I've stuck with my squad all year..I'm simply making predictions depending on how the game goes.Basically i'm saying it can go either way. Am i atfault for that?

Grow a pair?
indifferent.gif

I've stuck with my squad all year..I'm simply making predictions depending on how the game goes.Basically i'm saying it can go either way. Am i at fault for that?
because that is the point of a prediction. If there are only 2 opponents then you cant have 2 separate predictions saying that each team will win

Grow a pair?
indifferent.gif

I've stuck with my squad all year..I'm simply making predictions depending on how the game goes.Basically i'm saying it can go either way. Am i at fault for that?
Ok that was a bit much,
laugh.gif

If you believe they gonna win, believe it.

Anyway, my final prediction :

38 - 24 Florida

Originally Posted by WILLINC

laugh.gif
I haven't been in S&T much lately, or NT for that matter.

With that said,

I just don't think my Sooners can pull it off. I've been questioning the defense all year and i simply don't think they can do it. I don't see UF's defense stopping OU from putting up a good amount of points though. We have a great OL and Bradford will come out READY. It's the defense that's hurt us all year and i honestly can't say i'm confident in our defense. This is the game that we probably won't be able to outscore the other team.

My prediction:

Florida 42, Oklahoma 35

BUT,

If we can play ANY kind of defense and get enough stops, i'm taking my Sooners. It's a toss up really. It really just depends on our defense. It's as simple as that. I know our offense will be ready.

Oklahoma 45, Florida 38

Oh, and i'm sure i'll get a bunch of PM's from annoying Texas fans if my Sooners lose.No disrespect to the UT fans that aren't. If OU wins i won't come in here talking $%#@, i'll be celebrating anyway.

Have a good night S&T.
pimp.gif
How you gonna make two predictions ? One with your squad winning and one with them losing.

Grow a pair and stick with your squad,
smh.gif

Please tell me Harvin did not tweak his ankle again
smh.gif
tired.gif
says the man that roots for both Florida and Miami

Alll these gayturd fans in my city, please leave!
laugh.gif
Now. My gas station,my Outback Steakhouse this evening. Everywhere.

Boomer Sooner!(even though I know this game will be the Gates in a route).

Back
Top Bottom