OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Moot point...SC didn't take care of business in the regular season against Oregon State.

Why would you take Lou off the list? Injuries?? That possible TD grab he got his hands on wasn't really his fault.
I'm telling you, Lou is gonna make a good pro. He's got good size and speed, decent hands...what else are you looking for?? His route running couldimprove much like many other WR prospects when they first break into the league. Plus his numbers aren't gonna be all that great because of all theathletes UF has to spread the ball around with. And I don't blame them for it.

Joe Haden is a good athlete who makes a horrible corner IMO. Jenkins played well today but I think he'll get even better with time/experience (the natureof the cornerback position after all, take Nnamdi Asomugha for example). I still wanna know how FSU let Janoris slip
laugh.gif

Dunlap is all hype. He did nothing. Cunningham > dunlap.

Closest thing to peppers is greg hardy. Without question

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by kobesucks

can't spell CHOKE w/o OK
Wow that's amazing how you did that.

roll.gif

Anyways University Ave was crazy...crazy kids climbing poles and trees..I have tons of pics but im so tired!
Goodnight gator fans!
pimp.gif
Another one in the bag.

OU just proved they are choke artists yet again.....texas beat em by 10 on a neutral field, and we get shafter... Florida does the same thing and gets thecrystal ball...... SHAFT

did anybody else feel the earthquake in la during the gm? Congrats to the gators.. Team had too much talent not to win it all.. Percy harvin is the best playerin the country.. That boi was out there CLOWNIN.. Florida might not have scored if percy aint play, he was the only player on offense doing anything.. Heopened the field up for the entire offense.. And lol @ thugnificent son really think he's knowledgeable.. All u do is co-sign gunna and put ir in your ownwords its disgusting.. Tim tebow needs to go back to school also

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

+%!!?!?! How does Tebow win player of the game with 2 ints? No love for Harvin word to T.O.s comeback performance in SB XXXIX.
laugh.gif
I know right?

I put the game on mute once the announcers said something like "if you spend 15 minutes with Tim Tebow, your life will be changed forever." He'sa damn good player, but c'mon now....some of the stuff that was being said was unbearable.

*For all the Harvin fans, do you think he is going to break the trend of sub-par WR's in the NFL who come out of UF?

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

USC would have beat either team. Game was pretty much garbage as a whole
I agree, but we all know that my opinion is bias.

ChampCruThik, last time I checked Florida didn't take care of business against Ole Miss
grin.gif
. Whatever though because we can all argue to we are blue in the face, itdoesn't make a difference. Congrats to the Gators and Henz0 (The only Florida fan I can stomach in S & T).

Originally Posted by thetruth03

did anybody else feel the earthquake in la during the gm? Congrats to the gators.. Team had too much talent not to win it all.. Percy harvin is the best player in the country.. That boi was out there CLOWNIN.. Florida might not have scored if percy aint play, he was the only player on offense doing anything.. He opened the field up for the entire offense.. And lol @ thugnificent son really think he's knowledgeable.. All u do is co-sign gunna and put ir in your own words its disgusting.. Tim tebow needs to go back to school also

ya it was a 5.0 my bad truth me and your girl wont rock the bed so hard next time

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by thetruth03

did anybody else feel the earthquake in la during the gm? Congrats to the gators.. Team had too much talent not to win it all.. Percy harvin is the best player in the country.. That boi was out there CLOWNIN.. Florida might not have scored if percy aint play, he was the only player on offense doing anything.. He opened the field up for the entire offense.. And lol @ thugnificent son really think he's knowledgeable.. All u do is co-sign gunna and put ir in your own words its disgusting.. Tim tebow needs to go back to school also

ya it was a 5.0 my bad truth me and your girl wont rock the bed so hard next time
Damn son, You *!@*%*@ Curtis Enis's wife to???
smh.gif
smh.gif

And lol @ thugnificent son really think he's knowledgeable.. All u do is co-sign gunna and put ir in your own words its disgusting..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tim tebow needs to go back to school also
Might not happen
nerd.gif

The same person that told me Billy Gonzalez was leaving UF a month before it happend and told me Robert Marve is leaving UM a month before it his the paperstold me that Timmy is seriously considering entering the draft as he feels he has nothing more to prove in CFB and wants to prove all the people doubting thefact that he can be an NFL QB wrong. Should be interesting.

Mike gonna get clapped by the goon squad too...
laugh.gif

And lol @ thugnificent son really think he's knowledgeable.. All u do is co-sign gunna and put ir in your own words its disgusting..

eek.gif
laugh.gif

...and Tebow and Percy both need to bounce. Then we might have a chance next year...
pimp.gif

(...but not really.
ohwell.gif
)

*For all the Harvin fans, do you think he is going to break the trend of sub-par WR's in the NFL who come out of UF?
I think he'll be average at best playing WR. Major Wright is gonna be the best player to play in the NFL from that game.

Originally Posted by jville819

I think he'll be average at best playing WR. Major Wright Jermaine Cunningham is gonna be the best player to play in the NFL from that game.

*fixed*
Originally Posted by DLo13

...and Tebow and Percy both need to bounce. Then we might have a chance next year...
pimp.gif

(...but not really.
ohwell.gif
)
The Joe Cox show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And did I see Torrey Davis make a play last night???? WOOOOOOOOOOW, 'Bout time boy.

Originally Posted by jville819

I think he'll be average at best playing WR. Major Wright is gonna be the best player to play in the NFL from that game.

My money is on Gresham being the best player in the NFL from that game, with Wright & Bradford right behind him.

Back
Top Bottom