*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

I feel like this album just needed a few changes for it to be a potential classic.

1. different features on Mind Control (8Ball
I think this is what makes the bonus version so good.
Right after you have the 4 song slow down....then you get saturdays and lost generation...then you get hit right in the face by Mt. Olympus.  Then slow down with lac lac and then let it show is more of a banger.

I would also like to reiterate what was said earlier in this thread.  This album in any normal headphones does it no justice.  When people say they hate my sub 3 i am like you must not be playing that song in your car.  That song is fantastic.

I was thinking #3 while driving yesterday and i have the bonus version.
I think this album is a solid 4, maybe a 4.5 in time.
Mt. Olympus is still fire, and listen everytime, but i played it out and almost dont consider it in the flow youre talking about.

Also, i like my sub now more, and think its dope, just had to get passed wishin it was going to be a continuation of "a DJ saved my life" . an interviewer needs to ask him about that.

I feel like this album just needed a few changes for it to be a potential classic.

1. different features on Mind Control (8Ball & MJG or even Curren$y & Smoke DZA would have been better features)

2. I loved the beat and melodies on "Angels" but I wasn't really feeling the whole "i think angels get high" thing or the concept of the song at all really
40 water came correct on mind control. Imo wiz should have been replaced with someone else tho, i could definitely see 8ball being on that beat.

The hook on angels could have been better and i feel the album could have done without third eye.

Overall it's a great concept album, in an interview he basically said this is like a prequel to LFTU. I think pinata is album of the year but this is definitely second.  

This is way better than LFTU. It's not even close. You can see the growth production and lyrically. Bought 3 copies :smokin

In regard to numbers and popularity, KRIT is in the ideal position imo.

All the ******** involved with being a star isn't worth the extra cash.

Honestly, it's too soon to call it a classic, but this is really an album I can see myself picking up 10 years from now and wanting to listen to again. There's really not another album out that has a similar sound. 9/10 for me.

Third Eye and Do You Love Me are dope as hell. That beat breakdown with the instrumentation on Third Eye........gawd.

Third eye is tight. Can't say I like Do You Love Me, maybe it will grow on me.

I have developed two favorite songs from this album. When in my car I like Mo Better Cool. In my headphones I always turn up Saturdays :pimp:

The thing I love most about Cadillactica is that I can play it all the way through no problems, and even if I skip a song it's still cohesive.

What I'm seeing from the thread is that when somebody may not be rocking wit a particular song somebody else comes right behind them and vouches for the same record lol

Do you Love me for Real is smooth... Just don't see how anyone can not feel extra playa listening to that.

My sub part 3 is a banger... Do you not drive a vehicle? Lol

What I'm seeing from the thread is that when somebody may not be rocking wit a particular song somebody else comes right behind them and vouches for the same record lol

Do you Love me for Real is smooth... Just don't see how anyone can not feel extra playa listening to that.

My sub part 3 is a banger... Do you not drive a vehicle? Lol

I probably don't have the system for bass that low :lol: but nah I still ain't feeling that song. Same with Do You Love Me. Cool thing about this album is we are arguing on 1 or 2 songs. The rest we all dig

Just because

white-kid-dance-club.gif

Ive been going back to LFTU more recently and its def a solid *** album and not as weak as most ppl say. Alot of variety on there, and some of krits deepest stuff. Prayin man, rich dad poor dad to name a few. Then smooth joints like Porch Light, if I fall. Then obviously the bangers. Not really any weak tracks on there

Album is flames!!!

"Do you love me for real" followed by "Third Eye" is pure greatness. Especially since I'm dealing with this chick right now, who's got me open and they remind me of her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom