*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

I went out and bought a physical copy and he definitely did not disappoint.

Album is straight piff man :pimp:

Too bad I sold my sub months ago, this album would've hit!

I'm late myself with listening to Cadillactica, funny because I've been down with him since KWH. Just bought it taking a listen to it before I go to sleep.

The first quarter I wasn't really feeling, maybe I have to listen to it again, however both Soul Food and Pay Attention I mess with heavy already. Hopefully the rest of the album is good for me, especially since so many are saying it's a great album.

I'ma need a whole C&S album soon or something.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cot' Damn. 

After initially not feeling the start to the album, I love Cadillactica. It definitely has an Aquemini vibe to it. Been having it on repeat for the past few days, with Angels, Cadillactica, and Soul Food being my favorites. Like Yeezus, I just don't like the first two songs like I do the rest of the way. I can't say it's a classic yet, but it's been four years and KRIT hasn't disappointed me yet.

If Saturdays=Celebration was on Yeezus it would easily be the best song on the album.
Hell, if Kanye dropped this SAME EXACT album dudes would be talmbout how innovative and progressive Kanye is.
But since K.R.I.T. dropped it, "its not a classic"
This **** bangs from top to bottom

But thats what makes K.R.I.T. special imo. Everytime an album comes out people are like "its ok", "I liked that last one better", "this aint no classic"
But after you get a chance to listen to it and break down the lines(Some dudes NEVER break down the lines) you see how great the album is.
Thats why he's a King Remembered In Time. Cause he might not get the shine now but when history reflects on his music in the future he will be regarded as one of the greatest ever.

@JaysRcrak your post makes no sense. Kanye making a Big KRIT album would make no sense. You could say the same thing about if any artist made the same album of KRIT.

Oh and Yeezus > Cadillactica

So Yeezus is still ahead.

I agree with him to a certain extent... It's songs on here that my first thought was if kanye made this record Ppl would say it's epic...

Saturdays=Celebration
Life

Are the two tracks that come to mind.

Michael 5000 Watts is doing the C&S version of Cadillactica. Confirmed it last week on Twitter.

Yeezus was such a weak *** album. Maybe 2 decent tracks on there. Only stans woukd think it was a good album. This is coming from someone who hates kanye but likes all of his albums minus 808s

@JaysRcrak your post makes no sense. Kanye making a Big KRIT album would make no sense. You could say the same thing about if any artist made the same album of KRIT.

Oh and Yeezus > Cadillactica

So Yeezus is still ahead.
The only reason it doesnt make sense to you is because you cant read. :tongue:

Sometimes I queston the sanity of anybody that claims Returnof4eva isn't his best tape. The flow of this tape..the songs, the quality, the subject of matter :smh:

Idk, between Returnof4eva and King Remembered in Time, it's hard to pick which one is his best. Both were VERY good, better than a lot of albums released their respective years.

So now that we've all digested Cadillactica, where does it rank in comparison to his other projects? Its better then LFTU but I'm having trouble placing it ahead of any of the 4 tapes

Back
Top Bottom