*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

image.jpeg

Ya boy is ready. Not even opening this thing, keeping it on my shelf. I'll come back in here with my feelings on it once I give it a few listens

Got to Layup so far, sounds like a commercialized mixtape...if that makes sense.

Decent so far.

Came in here to hate hard. Krit aint move me since Krit Was Here. Return of 4eva was cool and had some joints.
But son been crafting uninspired digital doodoo, to me for a min. I pop this double disc in to blast yall poor taste.
But, I cant.
This so fya. Everything good yall been sayin bout this is true. Bars, beats, messaging, authenticity. The different flows,
the beat switches, the instrumentation, fitting features. Man. I got no hate in my heart. Just joy. This goes.

Came in here to hate hard. Krit aint move me since Krit Was Here. Return of 4eva was cool and had some joints.
But son been crafting uninspired digital doodoo, to me for a min. I pop this double disc in to blast yall poor taste.
But, I cant.
This so fya. Everything good yall been sayin bout this is true. Bars, beats, messaging, authenticity. The different flows,
the beat switches, the instrumentation, fitting features. Man. I got no hate in my heart. Just joy. This goes.
u know......
maybe all what u say is still true
but the musical landscape is so bad
that hearing krit makes u appreciate him more
I'm on song 6
and only like 3 of the 6 so far
with confetti REALLY being the only standout so far
not saying the album bad
but man artists have been so trash
that maybe we really gotta start appreciating stuff more
cause y'all seriously hyping this up right now and i dont hear it
oh and 1999 is trash

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Good Lord we bak' one 'mo 'gean. :wow:

My man Justin Scott brought Byron Otto Thomas back from the dead, he can't do any wrong.

Last edited:
Album rides heavy man.

Krit been top 5 in the game for a minute from a talent standpoint.

One of the best tracks it seemed from most posts.

I'll give it another listen, but that song and Price of Fame are my favorite two right now.

Back
Top Bottom