*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Yeah after further listening to this cd In the whip, production is the main problem imo. It's nothing "bad" about it, it's just not R4, A king Rem in time, etc. That production is a big part of Krit imo. Still flames though and one of my fav CDs of the year. Def better than j cole album.

Last edited:
Yeah after further listening to this cd In the whip, production is the main problem imo. It's nothing "bad" about it, it's just not R4, A king Rem in time, etc. That production is a big part of Krit imo. Still flames though and one of my fav CDs of the year. Def better than j cole album.

I attribute that to the samples used in the mix tapes. There is a certain soul that is in those samples that Cadillactica couldn't replicate. Still think the majority of the beats on this album are really good though

You need clearance for albums and not mixtapes right??

Either way in my eyes dude has got 7 'albums'.

You need clearance for albums and not mixtapes right??

Either way in my eyes dude has got 7 'albums'.
Not necessarily. A couple high profile mixtapes faced legal issues because of samples. The Grey Album and Live in Concert come to mind. Different situations but it comes down to the original artist - or current right's holder (mostly the label) - being paid when someone else profits (directly or indirectly) off their work. I don't think that "For Promo Use Only" label holds much weight anymore when artists start getting booked for shows off their mixtapes.

So many factors go into it. Not every artist/label is going to pursue a lawsuit. They cost money and not every rapper is rich. I remember 9th Wonder saying most producers know who not to sample because they will come for your neck.

Last edited:
Bought my boss the album for secret santa.

Dude is well into his 40s and didn't even know they sold CDs anymore 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Got put on KRIT late.

Actually went and spent money to download Cadillactica. Dude deserved my 14 bucks.

Where can I get everything else outside of Live from the Underground?

some gems are on that mixtape. REALLY not sure why smoke and mirrors wasn't on there...maybe a sample clearance.

just really sat with the album....krit is super consistent.

one of the best out right now. really pissed hes not in the

convo with kdot & jcole.

cadillactica > forest hills drive

I wouldn't mind a Bun B album solely produced by KRIT.
Bun rapping over KRIT's production, a few features (Devin, 8Ball, MJG, etc)... **** would be flames. :nerd:

Last edited:

jackie is my dude. bruce lean chronicles got so much burn from me when it came out

Numbers prod by sonny digital was one of the hardest trap beats to come out around that time.

he shouldve did a full visual to it but the above joint is all...smh

"on a scale of 1 to 10, im a m*&$f 12"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom