Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Shake junt is too dope
pimp.gif

Word.. got me feelin' a lil country everytime I listen to K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (ALBUM OF THE YEAR THUSFAR)

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Word.. got me feelin' a lil country everytime I listen to K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (ALBUM OF THE YEAR THUSFAR)

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
I agree.

all bias aside cuz dude has really made me a fan....I really cant think of another release up to this point in the year better than "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here"...it has outright receieved the most play from me

I know NT kinda heavily populated wit East coast taste, so we might not witness a flock of ppl cosignin dude....but if they listen to the album and appreciate good music I dont see anybody walking away from it like "it was aight" or that the dude is not above average for a rookie.

[h1]Exclusive: Big K.R.I.T's "If I Should Die"
110591-big_krit_617_juice.jpg
[/h1]
Big K.R.I.T.

To

FROM

SUBJECT

BODY

Here is an item from Billboard.com you should enjoy. Click on the link below to check it out.

Your message has been sent ! Close

SUBMITCANCEL

If there's one up-and-coming Southern rapper that's got the music industry excited right now, it's Big K.R.I.T.

To show his appreciation, the Mississippi rapper/producer has given The Juice an exclusive first listen to his "If I Should Die" track, the second leak off JonnyShipes' "GoodTalk vol.9 (Curve Your Enthusiasm Edition)" mixtape.

If I Should Die by Billboard

The track was produced by K.R.I.T. -- who is signed to Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam -- and samples Marvin Gaye's "If I Should Die Tonight." "GoodTalk vol.9" drops on Sept. 14. Look out for K.R.I.T. on both Wiz Khalifa's "Waken Baken" tour and Cinematic Music Group's "Smokers' Club" tour this fall.

Shout out to Shipes for the track.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @Mceezy

What 9th Wonder said is so damn true and I never thought about it like that, but I'm really tripping off of the music coming out lately.

I feel like hip hop actually has a chance of coming back just as strong as it was in the 90s if people like K.R.I.T., Curren$y, Wiz, Gibbs and so on keep pushing the way they are.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

What 9th Wonder said is so damn true and I never thought about it like that, but I'm really tripping off of the music coming out lately.

I feel like hip hop actually has a chance of coming back just as strong as it was in the 90s if people like K.R.I.T., Curren$y, Wiz, Gibbs and so on keep pushing the way they are.

Whats so hard about realizing that HIP HOP never left. It always changes and evolves. There was NWA, Public Enemy, Kid and Play AND Chris-Cross. Lets not act like everything didn't have a time and place.

K.R.I.T. makes great music, but its really annoying to hear this same damn ideal like other variations of the culture aren't as equally as important.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Whats so hard about realizing that HIP HOP never left. It always changes and evolves. There was NWA, Public Enemy, Kid and Play AND Chris-Cross. Lets not act like everything didn't have a time and place.

K.R.I.T. makes great music, but its really annoying to hear this same damn ideal like other variations of the culture aren't as equally as important.
My man... bruh...

We are on the same page. I can appreciate all types of good hip hop and my taste and choice in hip hop is broad. While I grew up on that early to mid 90s sound, I still +%%$*$ with No Limit, Suave House, So So Def, Rap-A-Lot, Concentration Camp (where Lil Boosie got his start), Cash Money and so on...

That said, you can't have too much of the flossing, killing and dope boy/trap rap without balancing it with some substance. A lot of what came out of the late 90s through the early 2000s (Nelly, Chingy, etc) was garbage. The 106 & Park era watered hip hop down to the point that it was falling off.

Let's keep it all the way funky. Hip hop needs to get back to it's more thoughtful and individual side in order for it to survive.

^U made a good point but I disagree on that Nelly, Chingy type rap being garbage...it served its purpose and provided the soundtrack to alot of fun nights and trends in the early 2000s

being an adult now and not a teen...im loving the more thoughtful hip-hop coming to the forefront now....its gives me a reason to still listen and not move on fully to jazz or blues and at the same time not hate on the young ppl in love wit the complete opposite of that

Yo IDGAF i'll stand behind L.E.$. and Big K.R.I.T. too the max they got some great music out. People sleeping on KRIT are STOOOPID!!!

Yo IDGAF i'll stand behind L.E.$. and Big K.R.I.T. too the max they got some great music out. People sleeping on KRIT are STOOOPID!!!

Just saw a show with Cyhi da Prince x Big K.R.I.T. x Yelawolf in Atlanta.

it was dope. I really went to see KRIT. I'm not a big Yelawolf fan and i'm starting to catch on to what Cyhi has put out (even though he hasn't released much, even with his G.O.O.D. music signing).

Man...if people REALLY listened to KRIT, dude would have a HUGE impact on this game man...

Yelawolf has that "attraction" and "star power." Something about him though i don't like and I can't put my finger on it. White people will praise him though.

ay man, do anybody got a louder version of that "KRIT WUZ HERE"? The volume levels seem to be low as sh*t....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

ay man, do anybody got a louder version of that "KRIT WUZ HERE"? The volume levels seem to be low as sh*t....
search for the K.R.I.T. Wuz Here Re-release.  The levels are much better on that one.  

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

search for the K.R.I.T. Wuz Here Re-release.  The levels are much better on that one.  

Thought I was the only one with this problem, good looks. 
pimp.gif

I really hopes he gets some artist development and gets rid of that big boy. The big boy is a bad hypeman, how is he louder than KRIT?

Back
Top Bottom