Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Saw him at HOB a few days ago and dude's energy is crazy. I was surprised so many people knew the words to his songs. Dude really enjoys what he does.

^^^The #*++ is that? %*#! is WAY better than Wiz version
pimp.gif

I guess its better late than never. Definitely will be checking for new music from dude.

[table][tr][td]
Originally Posted by chr1scross

for k.r.i.t. fans like myself

Picture-2.png

It doesn't take a certified country boy to respect the talent of Mississippi MC, Big K.R.I.T. Still collecting shine off his mixtape—or album as he'd like to call it—K.R.I.T Was Here, the 24-year-old is focused on what 2011 has in store. And thus far fans can expect some special team-ups.

"A lot of people been asking when that collab with J. Cole going to happen. I’m definitely down for it," K.R.I.T says about Roc Nation's starting rhymer. "[But] I really enjoy the organic aspect of being in the same studio as someone. So I just haven’t had the chance to meet up with him, but we’re going to get up by the end of this year or early next definitely."

Although K.R.I.T explains that he's always been a fan of the North Carolina rapper, it was Cole's "Bun B For President" that really made K.R.I.T give up the cool points. "I respect his production aspect and his lyrical content. Hell yeah I’d do [a mixtape] with Cole! It would be crazy if we both co-produced it. That would be something new."

pimp.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Plus that L.E.$ song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

[table][tr][td]
Originally Posted by chr1scross

for k.r.i.t. fans like myself

Picture-2.png

It doesn't take a certified country boy to respect the talent of Mississippi MC, Big K.R.I.T. Still collecting shine off his mixtape—or album as he'd like to call it—K.R.I.T Was Here, the 24-year-old is focused on what 2011 has in store. And thus far fans can expect some special team-ups.

"A lot of people been asking when that collab with J. Cole going to happen. I’m definitely down for it," K.R.I.T says about Roc Nation's starting rhymer. "[But] I really enjoy the organic aspect of being in the same studio as someone. So I just haven’t had the chance to meet up with him, but we’re going to get up by the end of this year or early next definitely."

Although K.R.I.T explains that he's always been a fan of the North Carolina rapper, it was Cole's "Bun B For President" that really made K.R.I.T give up the cool points. "I respect his production aspect and his lyrical content. Hell yeah I’d do [a mixtape] with Cole! It would be crazy if we both co-produced it. That would be something new."

pimp.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Plus that L.E.$ song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

He got the Moon and Stars remix video w Spitta n Killa Kyleon coming out soon, they shot it out in the H

its some behind the scenes footage floating around

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Yo IDGAF i'll stand behind L.E.$. and Big K.R.I.T. too the max they got some great music out. People sleeping on KRIT are STOOOPID!!!
his mixtape was one of, if not my fav album of the summer
30t6p3b.gif
Dude is an UBER problem. I just hope he doesn't sell out his sound
frown.gif

I doubt, Les is here to stay, his movement and foundation is strong. Rogers, Slim...he good.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

He got the Moon and Stars remix video w Spitta n Killa Kyleon coming out soon, they shot it out in the H

its some behind the scenes footage floating around

Killa RIPPED that joint too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Yo IDGAF i'll stand behind L.E.$. and Big K.R.I.T. too the max they got some great music out. People sleeping on KRIT are STOOOPID!!!
his mixtape was one of, if not my fav album of the summer
30t6p3b.gif
Dude is an UBER problem. I just hope he doesn't sell out his sound
frown.gif

I doubt, Les is here to stay, his movement and foundation is strong. Rogers, Slim...he good.
Yup.

I wish he would've kept Devin for the video.

K.R.I.T. is definitely my favorite rapper at the moment and I really enjoyed his performance at the HOB; he's definitely got a presence. L.E.$. mixtapes are nice as well. Don't know if it's been mentioned, but in addition to The Beautiful Struggle, his other mixtape is Settle 4 L.E.$.

KRIT is that dude....looks EXACTLY like tracy morgan...i saw him last week and was expecting dude to just cut the beat and go "SOMEONES GETTIN PREGNANT"

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

This boy K.R.I.T is SERIOUS.  My patna put me on him via facebook last week and I been jammin his album non stop ever since.  I actually came here to make a post about him cuz I just KNEW NT wasn't up on no Southern +*!+ like this. lol...I was pleasantly surprised.  But yeah this album is crucial.  Just some real southern country +*!+ I can relate to.  Best I can describe him is a cross between 3 Stacks and Pimp C and sounds like he belongs in Goodie Mob.
"What good is a degree when there's no jobs to apply

And fast food won't do cuz you overqualified/

I'm feelin like hustliiiiiin..."

- Preciate it.
roll.gif
Fast food though? It's FAFSA. K.R.I.T is that dude. One of the best up-and-coming producers, and rappers. Can't wait to see where he takes this?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

This boy K.R.I.T is SERIOUS.  My patna put me on him via facebook last week and I been jammin his album non stop ever since.  I actually came here to make a post about him cuz I just KNEW NT wasn't up on no Southern +*!+ like this. lol...I was pleasantly surprised.  But yeah this album is crucial.  Just some real southern country +*!+ I can relate to.  Best I can describe him is a cross between 3 Stacks and Pimp C and sounds like he belongs in Goodie Mob.

- Preciate it.
roll.gif
Fast food though? It's FAFSA. K.R.I.T is that dude. One of the best up-and-coming producers, and rappers. Can't wait to see where he takes this?
It is fast food.

Originally Posted by romedadude

- Preciate it.
roll.gif
It is fast food.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
JordanFan04 wrote:

Originally Posted by romedadude

- Preciate it.
roll.gif
It is fast food.

roll.gif
@ DESTINATION KICKS

I guess you're the one thats..."qualified"
roll.gif

And why are you making a statement like a question?
Can't wait to see where he takes this?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom