Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yelawolf has that "attraction" and "star power." Something about him though i don't like and I can't put my finger on it. White people will praise him though.

I caught Yelawolf at Rock the Bells and he killed it. I don't listen to his music that much but I like what I've heard so far, but I definitely think dude can blow up.

[h1]http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/09/20/mickey-factz-get-by-f-big-k-r-i-t-prod-big-k-r-i-t/[/h1]
[h1]Mickey Factz – Get By f. Big K.R.I.T. (prod. Big K.R.I.T.)[/h1]
mickeytop.jpg

A new track from Factz’ I’m Better Than You, which will probably drop before the NFL season is over. I think.

DOWNLOAD: Mickey Factz – Get By f. Big K.R.I.T. (prod. Big K.R.I.T.) | Mediafire

KRITs production...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

So there is a remastered version around need to get cause i notice the cd is very low also

I posted it a few pages back, the link might still be active.

I got the remastered version on Rapgodfathers.com and it plays fine on my iPod.

Really hope KRIT blows up man, but then I hope he doesn't sway from what he's doing now.

My boy works in a studio in ATL and they have all these artists falling through including KRIT. They starting they own movement. Dude is telling me KRIT has some SICK production lined up. I can't say all he told me but the world is about to recognize KRIT on a major level.

^^^ Just a question for discussion. Do you think KRIT will be able to make a crossover hit like Jeezy like a "And Then What" or a "Soul Survivor"?

Originally Posted by RedMan

^^^ Just a question for discussion. Do you think KRIT will be able to make a crossover hit like Jeezy like a "And Then What" or a "Soul Survivor"?

Its hard to say. KRIT has a very classic sound that is atypical to radio, especially in the south these days. It would be a completely different sound.

Whatever he makes would be easily x10 better than Jeezy. Dude is one of the most lyrical dudes out of the south I've seen in a long time, if not ever.

Its hard to say. KRIT has a very classic sound that is atypical to radio, especially in the south these days. It would be a completely different sound.

Whatever he makes would be easily x10 better than Jeezy. Dude is one of the most lyrical dudes out of the south I've seen in a long time, if not ever.
Seriously b?

Originally Posted by awwsome

Seriously b?

I didn't say BEST ever I said ONE OF THE BEST.

You guys are just always trying to start some drama. Dude is official as hell. I've heard some of the stuff he's gonna release soon. Its ******ed.

Anyways:

[h1]Big K.R.I.T. x Rocksmith (Video)[/h1]

Rocksmith 60 Seconds: Big K.R.I.T. from Rocksmith on Vimeo.

The Cinematic Music Group representative links up with Rocksmith Clothing and shared a couple bars for the masses.

[h1]http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/09/20/mickey-factz-get-by-f-big-k-r-i-t-prod-big-k-r-i-t/[/h1]
[h1]Mickey Factz – Get By f. Big K.R.I.T. (prod. Big K.R.I.T.)[/h1]
mickeytop.jpg

A new track from Factz’ I’m Better Than You, which will probably drop before the NFL season is over. I think.

DOWNLOAD: Mickey Factz – Get By f. Big K.R.I.T. (prod. Big K.R.I.T.) | Mediafire

KRITs production...
eek.gif

first of all this track is crazy...second, his beats are nice
pimp.gif
esp the work on Smoke Dza's mixtape

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Yo IDGAF i'll stand behind L.E.$. and Big K.R.I.T. too the max they got some great music out. People sleeping on KRIT are STOOOPID!!!
his mixtape was one of, if not my fav album of the summer
30t6p3b.gif
Dude is an UBER problem. I just hope he doesn't sell out his sound
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Why did he sign to Def Jam?

As opposed to?

Don't forget, Major Deals are still important. But where dude is now, not having that sort of support could hinder his growth.

Plus if you listened to a few of his songs, he talks about being signed before so I don't think the same mistakes will be made...

Peeped some of this dude's material today, and I'm glad I did. Been bumping Children of the World and Hometown Hero all day.

Krit Wuz Here has been on heavy rotation. Can't wait to see him perform live in the H. Homie deserves to blow.

hopefully when son drop "Return of Forever" next month....he gon have issh on smash, building up that exposure w da og features

Back
Top Bottom