Official Bitcoin Thread

example
Lets say you have 1 BTC.
If you earn 5% annually on that BTC and BTC price goes to $10,000 you earn $500. If BTC goes to $50,000 you earn $2,500. In any case you get 5% of the BTC. Your BTC earnings wont change but your $ amount fluctuates with BTC fiat price.

This example is confusing because BlockFi accrues interest daily and pays out monthly.

This example is confusing because BlockFi accrues interest daily and pays out monthly.

blockfi is the easiest and most commercial for newbs. If u want daily apy fluctuations u gotta deal with smart contracts and other AMMs in defi space which is easily available. This is where u can withdraw, jump, and catch other higher yields daily...if that is ur taste, by all means go (i do this, but not daily).

Blockfi is simple.

#baegoals 😍😍😂
EE01830C-0611-4E10-B2F9-1574AF2FB15B.png
That's a dude catfishing/scamming :lol:

I am patiently waiting for certain companies that offer very specific services that are in demand... to only accept payment in cryptocurreny... that is not bitcoin.

AAVE, SUSHI & RUNE been on steds this weekend.

ETH/BTC also broke out above 0.04 resistance level for first time since 2018.

Should see ETH make a real run at $2000.

Looks like is trying to make that run as we speak :lol:

How are yall handling taxes with coinbase pro and robinhood? Waiting until February for them to put out their reports?

My phone broke with all the 2FA keys the various site I used to have Crypto and then some close. I just took the L and kept it moving.

But today one of the sites I had Crypto sent me this.
Screenshot_20210126-200107_Gmail.jpg

Had aboutn20 LTC and some XRP.

Does it sound legit?1

My phone broke with all the 2FA keys the various site I used to have Crypto and then some close. I just took the L and kept it moving.

But today one of the sites I had Crypto sent me this.
Screenshot_20210126-200107_Gmail.jpg

Had aboutn20 LTC and some XRP.

Does it sound legit?1

I believe its legit.

Check their twitter though... They should have something official regarding this payout process.

And check the email handle to make sure its not funky.

Back
Top Bottom