Official Bitcoin Thread

I had zero experience a month ago. You guys told me to buy eth and btc so I did, even on the worst days I haven’t lost any money and have been up anywhere from 25-50% from what cash I’ve put in regularly.

well you have traders and you have investors. Investors like yourself will put their extra money into the crypto market rather than an almost 0 interest savings account. So even if there's a 3-5% return on your money every month you're doing well. Traders are guys who think they're gonna throw a bunch of money at a random coin with the expectation it's gonna go from 20 cents a share to 90 cents and they're gonna make $100k in a week

Yeah that’s too risky for me, I mean I throw 100 here and there on ****coins but that’s it.

my boy cashed out 500k on ripple. He’s a big time gambler and also one of the smartest people I know. Dude tours the world taking peoples money smoking them in chess. :lol: I’m not about that life.

Yeah that’s too risky for me, I mean I throw 100 here and there on ****coins but that’s it.

my boy cashed out 500k on ripple. He’s a big time gambler and also one of the smartest people I know. Dude tours the world taking peoples money smoking them in chess. :lol: I’m not about that life.

ripple was actually my wake up call that this **** isn't a game lol. I threw in $3k when it was riding high a few years ago and lost like 70% of that. Ever since I'm cautious about throwing money at any crypto unless I know the story behind it and their future trajectory

Whole lot of people are gonna lose their money on doge. :lol:

I just want some GameStop stock because they told us not to. 🤷‍♂️

The whole DOGE thing is confusing to me. Correct me if I'm wrong but the WSB stuff and GME it makes sense, because essentially it's the hedges also pumping/losing money due to obligations via shorts. With DOGE, it's a ton of people hopping on a damn meme coin to pump themselves and cash out at different points, making money off each other due to FOMO instead of off hedges and such.

I'm glad people ate yesterday off DOGE, but it just seems like it wasn't the best way to "screw the system." If you want to screw the system, support decentralization and folks that actually are working toward things to defeat legacy systems.

Yeah that’s all it is, so a ton of people are gonna lose money and some will cash out. If you got in under .2 cents giver ‘er hell, I’d be cashing out the same day.

it’s all people from robinhood I’d assume just pumping it up becasue the logo is funny and it’s like the cheapest crypto.

I noticed my DNT is jumping now too because it’s dirt cheap. I think it’s just noobs buying cheap crypto honestly.

Yeah not sure i like what is going on with Doge. It's cool that it is brining more attention to crypto but when people lose money on it they will sour on crypto in general. Doge is possibly the worst crypto out there.

Yo this is pissing me off....why can’t I trade between currencies anymore....anyone else experiencing this still?

ripple was actually my wake up call that this **** isn't a game lol. I threw in $3k when it was riding high a few years ago and lost like 70% of that. Ever since I'm cautious about throwing money at any crypto unless I know the story behind it and their future trajectory
Yep, with everything going on in the stock market, I took all my lessons learned from that crazy time in crypto in 2018 and applied it this week. Bunch of homies have very very large bags and have not taken profit, I hope I’m wrong but they’re going to get burned. We all know how this is going to play out :lol:

Yo this is pissing me off....why can’t I trade between currencies anymore....anyone else experiencing this still?

Some coins have completely disappeared from my Coinbase/pro app. I also checked Crypto.com app and things have been strange as well. The era of regulation could be upon us.

Glad I didn’t cut my losses and sell off my XRP earlier this month.

Let’s see where this takes us.

My bro bought some and his thinking was if they get past the lawsuit it will blow up. He was obviously thinking long term give or take a few years. Im too scary :ohwell: Good luck to the XRP holders.

How is everyone playing the ETH, ADA, and DOT race? I know we are all probably in ETH but is anyone investing serious capital into the others at these prices?

I see no issue putting a couple stacks in ADA and DOT. These are longer term plays and should pay off nicely when they mature. I have jumped into ADA with about 6k shares. Debating doing the same with DOT.

How is everyone playing the ETH, ADA, and DOT race? I know we are all probably in ETH but is anyone investing serious capital into the others at these prices?

I see no issue putting a couple stacks in ADA and DOT. These are longer term plays and should pay off nicely when they mature. I have jumped into ADA with about 6k shares. Debating doing the same with DOT.
Good to see level headed people in the space like Charles Hoskinson the Cardano founder.

Good to see level headed people in the space like Charles Hoskinson the Cardano founder.
I hope you aren't being sarcastic haha because that is actually the reason I bought ADA instead of DOT initially. Dude comes off as hella smart and grounded. I invest in people and companies in the stock market and he seems like the man.

Reactions: wr
Haven't touched any of my crypto for years. For the last few days I've been trying to get into my binance account. I guess over the years they stopped allowing trades for people in the us so I managed tor transfer everything out to either coinbase or binance.us for the mean time. The only alt coin I haven't been able to move is TRX. Can't transfer it to either exchange. Anyone now of any that trades TRX?

Never mind. Got it taken care of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom