Official Bitcoin Thread

Did crypto change any of your lives financially? If so when was it, what was that crypto that put you in a different tier financially?

I ask this cause I’m trying to get there myself. Right now I’m on a 3 month paternity leave and I’m dreading going back to a job I don’t like. Told my self I’m going to learn the stock market and crypto during this time off of work and my current goal is to get to $50K before I get back to work.

I’m hoping I can reach $100k one day so I can finally fund my dream of getting into real estate investing. But I want to hear your stories for inspiration.
Do you own a home already?

Have you used your FHA loan?

Only asking because you don't need 100K to get into real estate investing

I own 4 (3 multifams, 1 single fam) cribs and I'm the closest I've ever been 100k liquid. Honestly when I started I had like 10k max and I bought a duplex then just kept building up.

Crypto helped me put down a decent down payment on my last home purchase. It didn't change my life but it does provide more liquidity at a faster rate of return.

I work a steady day job either way, the real estate helps as well. Now I get to turn my real estate profits into crypto money and just have my money stack faster. It hasn't changed my life yet but it may eventually allow me to retire sooner if I play my cards right.

Yeah, you don’t need hella cash to get into some real estate. Just copped some land for less than a truck payment and worst case scenario is it appreciates at 3% a year.

best to stay liquid anyways right now with rates this low.

Forgot to mention for the second time in my life I have the opportunity to pay off my student loans. I may hate myself for skipping out on this chance but I'm letting the crypto ride.

I know that if I'm smart about this my current holding should pay off much more than Sallie Mae when it's all said and done.

You know how pissed I would be if I finally paid these ****s off and he just wrote em off the day after. You right, lemme fall all the way back even talking that talk.

we don’t even have to pay them until sept something so worst case scenario pay what you would have paid for the year or whatever in a lump sum once you have to pay again.

best case scenario is they forgive them and all the boys are copping bitcoins and houses. :pimp:

Do you own a home already?

Have you used your FHA loan?

Only asking because you don't need 100K to get into real estate investing

I own 4 (3 multifams, 1 single fam) cribs and I'm the closest I've ever been 100k liquid. Honestly when I started I had like 10k max and I bought a duplex then just kept building up.

Crypto helped me put down a decent down payment on my last home purchase. It didn't change my life but it does provide more liquidity at a faster rate of return.

I work a steady day job either way, the real estate helps as well. Now I get to turn my real estate profits into crypto money and just have my money stack faster. It hasn't changed my life yet but it may eventually allow me to retire sooner if I play my cards right.

Yea I own a home and used my FHA already... I know I don’t need $100k to start but I went to flip homes and get a couple rentals. I know I can start that with as little $10-$20k but I want to do multiple homes so that I can make a living off flipping and renting.
I live in South Florida as well so properties down here are pretty expensive right now

None of my ACH transfere go through on binance. Missed out on ADA gains because of this. Ive tried like 20 times and its always failed

Where at?
Milwaukee.

My market is pretty different from South FL.

But I would advise nolo33 nolo33 that rome wasn't built in a day. If you're waiting for 100k to jump into something you bmight be waiting for a long time.

Also managing multiple projects is no where near as easy as tv makes it look. I know that starting small isn't ideal but it let's you really refine your system and learn how to manage your projects whenever your 100k is on hand.

I have no desire to ever rent properties after seeing that worlds worst tenants show on Netflix.

so since we're on the subject of real estate, if someone has been in the crypto game for 3 years now and see healthy gains, what incentive would they have to get into the real estate game?

Crypto might be temporary, real estate is forever?

if you peep the real estate thread guys are buying houses and sitting on them a couple years and doubling up when they move.

so since we're on the subject of real estate, if someone has been in the crypto game for 3 years now and see healthy gains, what incentive would they have to get into the real estate game?
Real estate money is much more consistent. May not work as fast but I collect > 5K a month in rent. Tenants can be annoying but I can deal.

Not to mention the equity I have in my properties that continues to appreciate over time.

People who use their properties for Airbnb makes a killing. One weekend could easily be 2-3k, you rent it out 2 times that’s a mortgage payment already.

Real estate money is much more consistent. May not work as fast but I collect > 5K a month in rent. Tenants can be annoying but I can deal.

Not to mention the equity I have in my properties that continues to appreciate over time.

Dope I live in Milwaukee. Nice to see another Nigerian brother flourish! :pimp:

It's been like 2 months and Binance won't approve my address verification. I sent them 3 emails and their response what pretty much stop emailing :rofl:

Forgot to mention for the second time in my life I have the opportunity to pay off my student loans. I may hate myself for skipping out on this chance but I'm letting the crypto ride.

I know that if I'm smart about this my current holding should pay off much more than Sallie Mae when it's all said and done.

to be 100 with u....student loans have the lowest rates possible, so it would be best to think of paying something off,maybe a cc with 17-19% interest? Keep stacking!

Back
Top Bottom