Official Bitcoin Thread

Howfa, brother. I love our people.

Lmk if u got a pepper soup spot and wanna catch a meal. I miss Naija so much and I'm sad they don't have pepper soup night at the community center any more.

For sure brother, yea we can link up I'll let you know. I haven't been to the community center in years! I really gotta connect with our people for sure. Few of us here gotta stay tight-knit. :pimp:

Damm I thought I was the only one having the address issue. I downloaded Gemini instead bought amp. Kinda upset that I’m missing out on ADA

I got my ADA at Crypto.com It's a mobile app. They do charge 3% if you use a debit which sucks, but it has been worth it. I've already tripled my investment with ADA. Got in at .15 and have DCA'd ever since

Milwaukee.

My market is pretty different from South FL.

But I would advise nolo33 nolo33 that rome wasn't built in a day. If you're waiting for 100k to jump into something you bmight be waiting for a long time.

Also managing multiple projects is no where near as easy as tv makes it look. I know that starting small isn't ideal but it let's you really refine your system and learn how to manage your projects whenever your 100k is on hand.

True. Great advice 🙏🏽

I had some money come in and got the itch again. Unlocked my Binance account and found a nice chunk of change that wasn’t there 2 years ago. Need to pull my initial investment and let it run.:lol:

I haven’t used Binance in a while, but from what I remember I had to transfer my coins to another wallet to withdraw. What wallets do you guys use and trust?
Since you've been out for a while you'll want to trade to another exchange ie Binance.us, coinbase etc, us trading no longer allowed on og.

How do you guys feel about staking your coins on Gemini? I don’t remember reading the terms and agreement risk on coinbase.

Check your email and follow the instructions. You have to send them a ticket and they’ll resolve it. Binance US is trash right now.
The instructions just tell me how to link my acct again from what i can see. I have already tried this unsuccessfully

i will put in a ticket and see what happens. They trash lol

I put like $500 into AMP and made $350 already lol

over 2 cents now, i think ill drop another $300 in

I added a little bit yesterday and then again today because of an unexpected deposit.

I'm trying to stick to my plan across all investments, but it's hard man.

I want to throw a significant amount of my available cash allocated for crypto and stocks at it, like right now.

Back
Top Bottom