Official Bitcoin Thread

how have you been buying your nexo token? I tried to buy some on the platform with my xrp and still haven't gotten them after i sent my xrp, opened a ticket with them and still haven't got nothing yet
I been paying the fees with Changelly. Got in when nexo was still under .20 so I bought alot for very little.

I don't think you can buy nexo via their exchange if you live in the US.

Imagine, about the same time last year....

1 BTC = SUPER 73 EBIKE

2021-02-19 12_11_26-Super73-R _ Google Shopping.png

TODAY:

1 BTC - MODEL Y PERFORMANCE Model

2021-02-19 12_09_59-Design Your Model Y _ Tesla.png

I wish I had the card. I been on the wait list for a while.

I don't really have any need or desire to spend my crypto at the moment so it's all good.

Honestly if I were to need some.money from those assets I'd most likely borrow against them, or convert some of my profit to USDC and borrow against that (to avoid fluctuations in my collateralization).

I don't really wanna pay cap gains on my profits so I'd rather pay interest on the funds I "borrow" if necessary.
Appreciate the response. Was more or less wondering how to avoid cap gains. I figured using the card to spend would alleviate that since the money never hits a bank. But your idea of using the crypto to take out a loan also makes since. Take the interest vs the tax hit.

sneakaprince sneakaprince or anyone else who wants to chime in. Is better to invest in crypto on Gemini or SOFI? What’s really the negatives of “ investing “ instead of owning?

Use gemini. You wont own your private keys if you buy on apps like Sofi, Robinhood, Paypal etc. Regardless of where you buy your crypto, it is still an investment but on certain platforms such as the ones I mentioned, you wont own the investment outright (your coins). You want to be able to own your crypto so you can send/receive in the form of the coin if needed. You cant do that in those other platforms.

Well my AAVE issue in Coinbase got "resolved"

All $500 of it is completely gone from my balance. Wiped out. Nothing in recent transactions either.. Coinbase balance is at $0. Wtf man.

Back
Top Bottom