Official Bitcoin Thread

I just gotta get catch. I didn’t get in off rip like a lot of people in here. I said I was only gonna do 100 a week but I’ve been putting racks in the market. :lol:

f it, makes more money than sitting in my account.
You’re still early. Especially if price target is 10x current price

I’m still buying weekly just bigger buys that’s all.

but if you’re dumping it in you’re good too different strokes for different folks.

my wife finally copped. I just told her 50/50 btc and eth because she wants to be safe.

Honestly, she still ahead of the curve. I could talk til I'm blue on the face and I can't still get my chick to invest anything.

Honestly, she still ahead of the curve. I could talk til I'm blue on the face and I can't still get my chick to invest anything.
I just take her money. Show her the gains and give her a purse every now and then. I got kids to take care of, no time for this reluctance. We are on a wave.

She understands my philosophy very clearly although I am not a financial advisor. I buy the dips. I buy the highs. I buy Pluto.

yeah I mean she’s skeptical for sure and isn’t going to go ham like me and my friends but she just wanted to get in on a little of the action. I just said btc and eth are the safest. I don’t want to mansplain to her so I told her if she wants some yolo stuff she should probably just read up in it so I’m not liable. :lol:

your girl will come around when you’re rentingnew exotics daily and she can’t ride with you. 🙅‍♂️

Last edited:
Binance Just displaced Tether, DOT and ADA and left them in it's dust.
This is insane :lol:

Didn't want to jump in at $130 cuz it was coming in hot but now I don't even know what the limit is at this point.

Binance smart chain sent BNB to the moon.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr gave us the tip (pause) a couple weeks ago.

Dawg it's wild this thread ain't doing numbers.

Last run I could barely keep up now we at another day of new ATH and I haven't seen a single pizza or lamborghini mention all day.

Feast up family. Today was a great day.

Back
Top Bottom