Official Bitcoin Thread

I got my boy who’s heavy on technicals trying to time the bottom to get his feet wet with Crypto and blowing his whole load instead of scaling in....not sure he’s hustling the right way, but he ain’t trying to listen to me, because I’m not heavy on technical analysis when it comes to crypto....crazy thing is he thought the bottom was 1850$ and only reason he didn’t jump in was because he was waiting on Coinbase to verify him....would have gotten burnt instantly....

good luck to anyone that attempts to time crypto.
technicals only work in a bull market for crypto. they're complete **** tbh. I'd only use fibonacci extensions and retracements as a guide to add or trim.

You can sell and flip here:

If ya'll kept your Ultimate packs...they are selling 2x now! Make that NFT $$$ BROS...

2021-02-23 12_02_49-Ultimate Pack _ CryptoSlam!.png

Moved over to Coinbase pro after getting raped by fees last night on accident.

takes 30 seconds if you’re trying to do it.

log in using your same credentials. Hit the crypto you want to move over and deposit it off Coinbase for free.

if you like the cb way of buying just use the “market” tab in buy vs setting limits.

Us Tron Boyz/ Bit Torrent Boyz still holding strong. Deliver us to the promise land Justin Sun. We believe in you Lord of the Crypto. Just stay away from these snitching YouTubers like Marques Brownlee.

Bit Connnectt... I mean Bit Torrentttttttt

It’s a good day, DNT boys (only me :lol:) got a steal on more last night.

my amc is ready to 🚀🚀🚀 already got a sell order in at $100 bucks a share. Probably going to hit that tomorrow. :rofl:

Street Fighter NFT's was too short notice for me but I would hold onto a couple of packs for the mid to long term if I had any.
This isn't some random digital art but Capcom licensed so they will hold their value IMO.

Never had NFT's in a bear market though so that will be interesting.

Might be the best time to scoop some thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom