Official Bitcoin Thread

binance is fire also. Vechain is gonna be the one

just wanted to bring this back to light from March 21st post. My bro in law told me to get into crypto specifically to get VET. I couldn’t figure out how to transfer my BTC to Binance at the time so I just stuck with Coinbase, which doesn’t support VET.

bro just texted me “ayyyyy did you go all in the day I told you?! It’s identical to DOGE right now. I made 22k in a month. Hope ur good bruh.”

D723F6B8-B0B6-4BE0-8ACA-15F2B36759F7.gif

just wanted to bring this back to light from March 21st post. My bro in law told me to get into crypto specifically to get VET. I couldn’t figure out how to transfer my BTC to Binance at the time so I just stuck with Coinbase, which doesn’t support VET.

bro just texted me “ayyyyy did you go all in the day I told you?! It’s identical to DOGE right now. I made 22k in a month. Hope ur good bruh.”

D723F6B8-B0B6-4BE0-8ACA-15F2B36759F7.gif
probably the hardest/frustrating part of crypto. not know where to buy and having to have some many exchanges/apps to get certain coins. on top of the waiting periods you miss out on some big plays early on.

Man... we’re going to make it bros. Just gotta keep stacking. It’s crazy man, crypto has really changed my life.

I haven’t even cashed in any gains yet but before crypto my money situation looked bleak.

Save up for 10 years to drop a 100k-200k down payment for a crib with a 4K mortgage every month. And then work to pay the crib off for the next 30 years. That was going to be the rest of my life.

Now, I’m looking at copping a crib in the next year. Crypto has really granted the opportunity to achieve financial freedom I never thought was possible. I owe it all to the internet. Twitter, NT, Reddit. What an amazing time to be alive. Thank you to everyone who contributes to this thread and keep HODLING!!!

There’s no way I’m working past 45-50 at this rate. **** might even be sooner than that. I love the internet. All this information available at the palm of your hands FOR FREE.

Last edited:
Man... we’re going to make it bros. Just gotta keep stacking. It’s crazy man, crypto has really changed my life.

I haven’t even cashed in any gains yet but before crypto my money situation looked bleak.

Save up for 10 years to drop a 100k-200k down payment for a crib with a 4K mortgage every month. And then work to pay the crib off for the next 30 years. That was going to be the rest of my life.

Now, I’m looking at copping a crib in the next year. Crypto has really granted the opportunity to achieve financial freedom I never thought was possible. I owe it all to the internet. Twitter, NT, Reddit. What an amazing time to be alive. Thank you to everyone who contributes to this thread and keep HODLING!!!

There’s no way I’m working past 45-50 at this rate. **** might even be sooner than that. I love the internet. All this information available at the palm of your hands FOR FREE.

that’s dope man. :pimp: I’m trying to build a house off mine as well but to keep it real if it keeps going I’m not cashing out.

this thread and a friend of mine opened my eyes to making it at least a side hustle. Not so much crypto for me but stocks. I just hodl crypto.

my boy got each of his sons half million dollar trust funds off trading and is working on his retirement now since he’s done saving them money. :lol: he’s just a construction truck driver like me who took the time and had the balls to learn and take some L’s along the way but not give up.

thats dope and all but remember this is a bull market that can quickly turn on you. If you have big plans for the money and you’re near your goals, realize what your risks are and protect what you are trying to create. I thought I was doing it in 2018. Was up a nice chunk of money, wanted more and more because it was easy as ****. Closed the year down 2k.

thats dope and all but remember this is a bull market that can quickly turn on you. If you have big plans for the money and you’re near your goals, realize what your risks are and protect what you are trying to create. I thought I was doing it in 2018. Was up a nice chunk of money, wanted more and more because it was easy as ****. Closed the year down 2k.

Oh yeah I’m cashing out as soon as I hit my target. I HODL’d thru the 2017 bull run and 2018 crash. I still have my stack from then. I never sold ****.

Not cashing everything out tho. Will cash out about 40-50% and then holding the remaining for the rest of my life.

Will keep adding to my stack weekly even after I cash out.

that’s dope man. :pimp: I’m trying to build a house off mine as well but to keep it real if it keeps going I’m not cashing out.

this thread and a friend of mine opened my eyes to making it at least a side hustle. Not so much crypto for me but stocks. I just hodl crypto.

my boy got each of his sons half million dollar trust funds off trading and is working on his retirement now since he’s done saving them money. :lol: he’s just a construction truck driver like me who took the time and had the balls to learn and take some L’s along the way but not give up.

That’s so raw. That’s mainly the point I was trying to make. I never really knew about financial literacy like that. The possibilities are endless and there is so much information available.

This type of **** wouldn’t be possible 20-30 years ago. Now you can change your life by pressing buttons on your phone.

yeah, but now you’re sitting good right if you kept holding?

idk I say I’ll hold forever but my goal is 250k. It’s going to be real hard to hold once you get there realize it can be halved the next day...

Maybe time for stable coin once I get there.

yeah, but now you’re sitting good right if you kept holding?

idk I say I’ll hold forever but my goal is 250k. It’s going to be real hard to hold once you get there realize it can be halved the next day...

Maybe time for stable coin once I get there.
I need half a Mil. I could convert 100k to stable coins earn 10% interest per year in one of the "crypto banks" and be solid. I'd probably take my fiat savings and sell my cribs then live somewhere chill like CR.

Word, I already got the land but I’m not trying to actually come out of pocket to build on it after I flip my house I’m in now.

I don’t want to have another mortgage after I pay this one off. Then I don’t really have to work that hard. :lol:

Don’t they create like 14.4 million doge coins a day?

I don’t claim to be a financial expert but how the **** is it ever going to hit a $1? The market cap would be ridiculous.

I thought we were mad at USD because the government is printing money at a stupid rate and causing crazy inflation. Isn’t doge the same ****?

Am I tripping? Or will the meme coin win?

Edit: doge is at $0.25. A dollar isn’t that far off now :lol:

Last edited:
Don’t they create like 14.4 million doge coins a day?

I don’t claim to be a financial expert but how the **** is it ever going to hit a $1? The market cap would be ridiculous.

I thought we were mad at USD because the government is printing money at a stupid rate and causing crazy inflation. Isn’t doge the same ****?

Am I tripping? Or will the meme coin win?

Edit: doge is at $0.25. A dollar isn’t that far off now :lol:

The people are providing liquidity creating value, and flare will unlock more of that value as well.

So many investing doge just a year back are up 100x. Crazy times
and here I am happy being up 1.8x on stocks and etfs. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom