Official Bitcoin Thread

New coin released today BBANK (blockbank). Will HODL for a while. Available on uniswap and pancakeswap

Could be the next Celsius/Nexo.
I was in the presale so I don't get tokens for a while but I'll hold this for the long run. I hope it does well.

any recommendations on twitter accounts or websites to follow for information?

I would follow the Coin Bureau YouTube channel. He does a good job of breaking down things.

Binance also has an academy site which is good too.

For news, there's Coin Telegraph and Decrypt.

For a particular coin or token Twitter and Telegram are usually the best to see updates and news.

Last edited:
Is it available via the blockbank app? Interested in it but man all these different ways to even purchase a coin turns me off lol.

It's only available on Uniswap and Pancake Swap at the moment. It will be integrated into their app in future.
It's funny because this is one of the issues the app is meant to solve in future. Barriers to entry.

Still though, you could think of those barriers as an opportunity right now to get in at a price a lot of people won't get in because they don't want to use Uniswap/Pancake Swap.
It might not be this low once it gets on an top exchange.

Nexo is changing their loan rates for playltinum customers. It's going from 5.9% to 6.9% while this isn't drastic it does change some things for me in regards to borrowing against my nexo and stacking the interest accrued via my USDC.

My biggest goof ....

Not to mention back in 2010 when bitcoins were cents ....

Stop buying Crypto once we hit that last downturn.
Selling all my ETH (15-20) and buying all LTC and random coins.
Breaking my phones with the 2FA and not having access to everything since it has bounced back.
Not pulling my Poloniex coins before they close the US service.

Salty!

My biggest goof ....

Not to mention back in 2010 when bitcoins were cents ....

Stop buying Crypto once we hit that last downturn.
Selling all my ETH (15-20) and buying all LTC and random coins.
Breaking my phones with the 2FA and not having access to everything since it has bounced back.
Not pulling my Poloniex coins before they close the US service.

Salty!
You can still get your coins from polo I'm in the process of doing that now. Check your email from December 2019 or look up your state's website for unclaimed property

You can still get your coins from polo I'm in the process of doing that now. Check your email from December 2019 or look up your state's website for unclaimed property
They sent me a email earlier this year but it sounded sketchy sp I said F it.

Screenshot_20210429-123045_Gmail.jpg

If you get money back are you getting it at the going rate?

They sent me a email earlier this year but it sounded sketchy sp I said F it.

Screenshot_20210429-123045_Gmail.jpg

If you get money back are you getting it at the going rate?
I thought it was sketch at first too especially since I actually got a letter in the mail from some company called circle. Did some research and it's legit tho, eventually got a letter from the state controller's office. They converted whatever you were holding into stablecoins in Dec '19 so that's what you'll get. Also you should probably check for unclaimed property on your state's website anyway. I had like 50 bucks on there :lol: :pimp:

I thought it was sketch at first too especially since I actually got a letter in the mail from some company called circle. Did some research and it's legit tho, eventually got a letter from the state controller's office. They converted whatever you were holding into stablecoins in Dec '19 so that's what you'll get. Also you should probably check for unclaimed property on your state's website anyway. I had like 50 bucks on there :lol: :pimp:
There goes several 10s of thousands .... **** is ridiculous man.

I never should of have bounced from thos thread. Hope you guys are eating good. Have money, but not rich and I mean rich money.

How you check the state stuff. I might just send that today and see their reapond.

Yo ....

I started searching places i lived and ....
Screenshot_20210429-124738_Chrome.jpg

I also found a few more .... Buahahaha.

Is this **** legit man?

Can someone explain what is going on here? Farm yielding or something?

Yield Farming on Raydium

The pools for Step Finance opened at 25000 % APR :lol:

1619716046685.png

Now sitting at around 3K% APR so still gains to be made especially if you daily compound

1619715043343.png

That plus the price increase of Step and Cope is probably how he made that much

Last edited:
you can buy directly on gemini with transferred funds from my bank?
or do i have to go thru the whole buy eth and transfer it?
Buy direct from your account

Yo ....

I started searching places i lived and ....
Screenshot_20210429-124738_Chrome.jpg

I also found a few more .... Buahahaha.

Is this **** legit man?
It's legit bro :lol:. Just gotta contact them and follow thru as long as you're the sole owner

don't sleep...

So I did a little research today and decided to grab some AMP. Can you guys maybe just school me a little on pros and cons on earning interest on Gemini? I have tried to read up, but I’m still feeling a little confused.

Back
Top Bottom