Official Bitcoin Thread

Picked up Polkadex and Boson Protocol.

I think once BTC clears 45K, we're good, otherwise we might go down again.

My man. Youre doing it right.

Always sell when the writings on the wall. Re evaluate, use your gains to reestablish positions or try something else but... always take the $ and run.
I learned something from the recent tech stock selloff lol. Went to a wedding Saturday and multiple people talking about crypto.

i still gotta get back in before its too late. Between yall and moonshine on twitter im gonna get to this bag

45k and 3k are supply zones for Btc and eth. Eth already is struggling. My plan is simple, if we clear, awesome, bull market resumes. If we fail, we retrace to 35k and 2500 and that needs to hold. I’d expect a range bound market at that point and would be adding to my positions there.

45k and 3k are supply zones for Btc and eth. Eth already is struggling. My plan is simple, if we clear, awesome, bull market resumes. If we fail, we retrace to 35k and 2500 and that needs to hold. I’d expect a range bound market at that point and would be adding to my positions there.
I was thinking more like 47 to be on the safe side but I can see 45

We had discord several years back and I remember ya'll added subscription pricing on there :smh::lol:

I'm thinking the bull run has begun. The soft-handed sellers who were ~40k (Btc) got out and people who wanted to buy the dip got back in. Barring terrible news, clear skies from here I reckon (back to our normally scheduled volatility)

The SOL train is not waiting around for BTC. Might break $50 today.

Yesterday showed me the importance of having stables.
Need to get my portfolio to 30% stables in the 2nd half of this year.

Yeah I’m not waiting for the crash anymore. I’ve just been throwing money at eth repeatedly on this dip. Who knows what it will do.

Oh this is why it's pumping.

1621532400162.png

Nothing stopping the $SOL train.

Solana to cb pro is a good look. Get it on Gemini and I’ll finally research it.

any of y’all own PERP or have thoughts? Starting to do some research on derivatives and perpetual swaps are big money...

Gemini
CB Pro
KuCoin
FTX US

Celsius Wallet for earning compound interest on high APR coins.

It bothered me at first but how I really don’t mind compartmentalizing assets and use cases.

I would HATE to have all my **** in one hot place. Would make me nervous as hell.

And yall really need to stop using Robinhood.

Gemini
CB Pro
KuCoin
FTX US

Celsius Wallet for earning compound interest on high APR coins.

It bothered me at first but how I really don’t mind compartmentalizing assets and use cases.

I would HATE to have all my **** in one hot place. Would make me nervous as hell.

And yall really need to stop using Robinhood.

What coins you got and how much interest? Put me on.

Back
Top Bottom