Official Bitcoin Thread

What coins you got and how much interest? Put me on.

BTC and ETH will get you a weekly 6.20% and 5.05% respectively.

MATIC is pretty nuts at 13.99%.

There's a bunch of other coins in the 3 - 6% range and some stables as high as 10% but nothing else that I hold.

I've got accounts on a few exchanges:

Coinbase
Binance
Kucoin
FTX
Huobi
Gate.io

Also have accounts for AscendEx and Bitfinex but I haven't used them in years.

Need to create a Kraken account for Parachain auctions incase Binance is not doing it.

I'm a passive income guy, saw this:

Helium hotspot miner Pros:
-super easy setup
- Uses as much electricity as a lightbulb
- Connects to your ethernet
-"mines" hotspots (as small as electrical dog collar, phones) in your area, best if used in high traffic areas to get more hotspots
-Passive income in form of HNT (helium coin)

The Cons:
-New and extremely popular on the market now, everyone wants one
-Ridiculously hard to get right now, they're several months on back-order
-Several hundred dollar investment 400$+

my wife wanted to get one of those helium miners. it’s supposed to work better the higher up you are and my mom’s apartment is on the 22nd floor. only problem with ordering is that you need to pay with tether and i couldn’t buy any. i might have someone buy some for me and transfer to my metamask wallet.

my wife wanted to get one of those helium miners. it’s supposed to work better the higher up you are and my mom’s apartment is on the 22nd floor. only problem with ordering is that you need to pay with tether and i couldn’t buy any. i might have someone buy some for me and transfer to my metamask wallet.
I bet if you're in NYC or a really congested area overseeing a park or mall.. Could make a killing

Do you guys hold Solana on Sollet Wallet , Trust Wallet or Math Wallet?

Im glad its coming to Coinbase so i can just set autopay on it. Thats why Coinbase is still #1 to me ,ease of use , quickswaps to usdc and DCA thru autopay.

I use Sollet wallet for OXY and RAY the wallet is kinda clunky also you have to add Solana and it costs Solana to open up invidual wallets within it.

Also look into Oxygen (OXY) under Solana ECosystem want to scoop up some STEP too .

Solana is lightning fast i know this will be a defi powerhouse. Solana is gas so think like ETH is gas

kucoin

Pics for the beasts
57F6294F-A4A5-4D36-8E28-EAB5C423E0E2.png
Mined about one eth after a week or two don’t remember, but if i kept that puppy running these past four years sheesshhhh

The comeback going to be great...knew crypto could withstand some market manipulation it’s too popular now

I had a solar mining setup in my garage at my old place, but had to move for work and close shop though. They were initially overheating, added some fans, vents, and a solar fan and that did the trick
B4AB999F-3FEE-4028-B0C7-4A8F6D417607.jpeg

0A9E54ED-4FFD-41B1-AB64-C8789D8B3BB0.jpeg

7DA60800-C06F-4D6F-9D06-2600D83F0892.jpeg

56BBFACE-2BF2-4419-BE95-E902E90440D9.jpeg
thats fire!!!

i sold my stuff to some older guy who had a whole room in his crib dedicated to mining :lol:

he had a bunch of those boxes u have i forgot what their called

I'm a passive income guy, saw this:

Helium hotspot miner Pros:
-super easy setup
- Uses as much electricity as a lightbulb
- Connects to your ethernet
-"mines" hotspots (as small as electrical dog collar, phones) in your area, best if used in high traffic areas to get more hotspots
-Passive income in form of HNT (helium coin)

The Cons:
-New and extremely popular on the market now, everyone wants one
-Ridiculously hard to get right now, they're several months on back-order
-Several hundred dollar investment 400$+

is this still gonna be worth doing several months down the line? also what else you doing for passive income 👀

Back
Top Bottom