Official Bitcoin Thread

Is there a way to favorite coins or create a watchlist like on WeBull with Coinbase pro? I hate having to manually search for coins. The app is too barebones rn

i've done this many times 3-4yrs ago. starbucks was giving like 15% off using i believe was fold app back in the day. long story short, the amount of btc i used for those coffees equate to a mclaren or maybe a home. smh #neveragain

man back then nobody knew.

he had like 15 btc and flipped them all when they hit 12k because he paid under 500 a pop for them. Also had like 20 eth and sold all that. :lol:

how can you know at the time though?

he’s one of my best friends and now we are both never selling because of that. :lol:

Whales were feasting
" According to Chainalysis’s report, this price crash saw a considerable amount of bitcoin being moved on-chain at a loss. Gradwell stated that 1.2 million bitcoin was sent at a 5 - 25% loss, with 120,000 bitcoin moved at a 25% loss or worse. "

" The report noted that $3.2 billion was sold at a loss last week, coins that had only been acquired 4 - 13 weeks earlier. "

:smh: jeeeezus i don't understand how you can be shaken to let go of your bitcoin at a loss after only a few weeks/months when trends indicate a long-term hold. maybe if you see an amazing buying opportunity that will yield more than the loss you're taking but sheesh.

I feel like people don’t know what they’re investing in and don’t have the money to part with temporarily.

just fomo in and spend all their money then they have to cash out because they have no guap left in the bank for something they actually need.

this is why savings don’t go in crypto. :lol:

We juggin again. :pimp:

Grabbed some SOL, AMP, ETH and BTC.

I've been pretty disciplined with DCA into MATIC lately and I'm trying to decide if I should grab some more here or jump into a couple of high risk/reward coins I've had my eye on.

Also want to add to my LUNA bag but need to be honest with myself about my conviction in the project. I'm either gonna win big or lose big on that one. :lol:

Who here holding matic long term ?
my plan is to pretty much let it ride way past eth 2.0
if by some miracle i 5x (it gets to $4) before that, i might convert some to dai or set a little aside to buy planet tickets to japan for the fam.

anyway, i sold some shoes real quick on IG just to have a tiny bit of pocket money for the weekend to buy some dip if something good pops up.

Last edited:
I feel like people don’t know what they’re investing in and don’t have the money to part with temporarily.

just fomo in and spend all their money then they have to cash out because they have no guap left in the bank for something they actually need.

this is why savings don’t go in crypto. :lol:

i’m a novice at this and still learning about blockchain technology and what it means for this to all be “speculative” but what you described was exactly me last year entering the stock market. didn’t do any of my homework. FOMO’d in when I saw stuff rising a few months after shelter-in-place kicked in.. got impatient and then sold at a loss 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

with crypto im playing it long term. if the ship sinks, **** it.. it’s feast or famine, fellas!

i’m a novice at this and still learning about blockchain technology and what it means for this to all be “speculative” but what you described was exactly me last year entering the stock market. didn’t do any of my homework. FOMO’d in when I saw stuff rising a few months after shelter-in-place kicked in.. got impatient and then sold at a loss 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

with crypto im playing it long term. if the ship sinks, **** it.. it’s feast or famine, fellas!
Feast or famine shouldn’t be the attitude. It should be find the best projects, learn everything about them to the point you can explain what they do to your girlfriend in 5 minutes and hold for the next few years. You can’t have patience without conviction and you can’t have conviction without understanding and you can’t let time compound for you without having perspective. Study, learn, you’ll get there.

Any of you guys use the cro card? i have the base card but thinking of upgrading either to the red or green tier.
Any experiences?

Back
Top Bottom