Official Bitcoin Thread

Coinbase users, is there a way to see how much you've gain in a day? Or how much you've gain overall? On RH its really simple, but I cant seem to find it on CB. Help?

Not that I’m aware of, I think that part is wack. I just keep track of what I buy on my notes in my phone.

like how hard would it be to add your p&l?

Coinbase users, is there a way to see how much you've gain in a day? Or how much you've gain overall? On RH its really simple, but I cant seem to find it on CB. Help?
Use an app that helps you track your investments. I used to use Delta. Now I'm on Blockfolio... You essentially plug in all your crypto purchase info (amount purchased, price/coin, fees, etc) and the app will track your gains losses as per current market value..
Make sure to plug in all your transactions. Having to manually plug in the info can sometimes lead you to forget...

I wish I knew about it during my early days of crypto purchasing. I have quite a few purchases I made through Binance back in 17 that I can no longer view history on... I don't really know my true gains on some of my coin purchases like BNB and VEN and some LTC...
All I know is BNB is SUBSTANTIAL.! :pimp:

I'm on that new wave. Sold off all my ETH in exchange for some Marlboro Miles. :nthat:
193361929_263220708931447_7774461904508883774_n.jpg

Just putting this out there as it seems there is demand for an all-in-one place for my strategy, information, hot takes, and its just too hard and time consuming to go to NT DM's and answer each one individually. I get several DM's daily and would love to help and I do my best by just answering the top ones on this thread, but why not make it transparent and answer all.

2021-06-01 09_14_13-(22) Official Bitcoin Thread _ Page 1207 _ NikeTalk.png

you can all agree time is money, and that being said I selected the lowest amount available tier on patreon....also, only limiting 8 spots.

hope all is good and I will continue to answer/help here as time permits.

Last edited:
Just putting this out there as it seems there is demand for an all-in-one place for my strategy, information, hot takes, and its just too hard and time consuming to go to NT DM's and answer each one individually. I get several DM's daily and would love to help and I do my best by just answering the top ones on this thread, but why not make it transparent and answer all.

you can all agree time is money, and that being said I selected the lowest amount available tier on patreon....also, only limiting 8 spots.

Bruh I tried DM’ing you a week or two again and couldn’t even get through. Can only imagine how busy you’ve been 😂

Are all spots taken already? Damn y’all! :lol:

Any of y’all long LUNA? Did some research but can’t figure out why I Need to own this coin. Anyone want to shill it to me?

Any of y’all long LUNA? Did some research but can’t figure out why I Need to own this coin. Anyone want to shill it to me?

I'm long and it's one of my larger positions. Fundamental value proposition revolves around the use and adoption of the Terra Luna's algorithmic stablecoin UST.

All apps built on the Terra network run on UST and the fixed supply of LUNA must be burnt to mint new UST. In theory demand for UST should continually directly drive the price of LUNA up.

UST was only released at the start of the year and it's already captured something like 2% of the stablecoin market cap. Its greatest demand drivers is probably its integration with the South Korean contactless payment system Chai.

My favorite Luna protocol is probably Anchor. It's meant to replace the traditional savings account and yields 20% APR on UST.

Anchor just announced yesterday they're going to be accepting USDC/USDT/DAI deposits via swaps with UST. I need to read up on how it works a little more but that will be even more demand for UST generated in the ecosystem.

I'm long and it's one of my larger positions. Fundamental value proposition revolves around the use and adoption of the Terra Luna's algorithmic stablecoin UST.

All apps built on the Terra network run on UST and the fixed supply of LUNA must be burnt to mint new UST. In theory demand for UST should continually directly drive the price of LUNA up.

UST was only released at the start of the year and it's already captured something like 2% of the stablecoin market cap. Its greatest demand drivers is probably its integration with the South Korean contactless payment system Chai.

My favorite Luna protocol is probably Anchor. It's meant to replace the traditional savings account and yields 20% APR on UST.

Anchor just announced yesterday they're going to be accepting USDC/USDT/DAI deposits via swaps with UST. I need to read up on how it works a little more but that will be even more demand for UST generated in the ecosystem.
Yup, anchor is literally what brought me to Luna. Price is cheap down here but in theory, they could also inflate Luna to balance out UST as well right? Feel like the r/r is worth it here though. Where can I buy Luna without having access to ftx or binance in New York?

rune Luna atom and sol all interest me as next gen alts to own as potential leaders for next cycle. I need to research atom more though, it seems the supply is infinite? Need to look into the tokenomics better

I've been thinking about this

and I have to ask those who are bullish on crypto.

Does the rise in sophisticated lucrative ransomware attacks fuled by crypto currencies give you pause about your Bitcoin investments?

Like if the US government made it illegal to convert bit coin into us dollars would that not totally decimate the value of Bitcoin?

What would rate the chances of that happening?

Over / under 1% ?

It seems to me like a serious tail risk

Does the rise in sophisticated lucrative ransomware attacks fuled by crypto currencies give you pause about your Bitcoin investments?

Like if the US government made it illegal to convert bit coin into us dollars would that not totally decimate the value of Bitcoin?

Over / under 1% ?

Simple. You move/swap your bitcoin in another country/jurisdiction. bitcoin has no borders. its peer to peer. US can do whatever it wants to do ...bitcoin is global and won't change for anyone. think about the 10+yrs of bitcoin and all the other entities that changed conformed, and bent the knee .....while bitcoin JDGAF.

you think US hates bitcoin so much that it will let another country pass them in this space? If so, that maybe their dumbest move ever. imagine that.

Over / under 1% ?

the cyberattacks would have happened with or without crypto, been going on as long as I’ve been alive. The fact they want their pay in crypto and people (most recently the government) are paying up in crypto further legitimizes the space.
The attackers/hackers wanting their payment in crypto because it is secure, and private, untraceable is showing that Bitcoin and is exactly what it claimed to be.
the government had to login to coinbase to pay the hackers off ...
Government is announcing they are taxing crypto more and more, and trying to regulate/keep track. They’re hiring thousands of workers for it: more jobs, more $ in government pockets is a win-win for them as long as they get their share.
This is the land of the free here, we can’t get people to get vaccinated/wear masks, what you think happens when you try to tell people about their $?

Back
Top Bottom