Official Bitcoin Thread

I haven't staked anything yet, random question..
Do staking rewards get automatically staked? Ex. I have 100 of X crypto, they earn 1 of X crypto,. do I now have 101 of X crypto staked? Or do I have 100 of X crypto still staked - with 1 of X crypto chillin?

depends who you stake with. My eth doesn’t compound in Coinbase. My amp does on gemini.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr where are you buying RUNE? Been wanting to hop in for a while but I’m not familiar with any of the exchanges it’s listed on that I see on coin market cap.

I haven’t tried it yet, but you also might be able to buy off Thorswap.finance via xdefi wallet using eth. They have a metamask option as well so you should be ok but you need to create a thor address.

I own solana on the premise that it’s disgustingly undervalued in comparison to cardano.

Wish you had been listening on it and buying when dudes mentioned it multiple times in here in Jan when it was dirt cheap. People are up like 30x-100x or more right now from it but guys just kept on sleeping.

You gotta show conviction and get in ground floor or near, presale etc before it turns to be a top 20 or better project. There’s other gems out there as well sleeping and will be a top 10-20 as well and run or just projects that’ll do well. Even if it runs up to $180 around ADA MCap that’s a 6x. In a bull market there’s better plays. You risk being dumped on before the bear arrives.

I was lucky to get into the presale but I only get 20% of the tokens up front. The rest are vested for the next 5 months.

It's ticker is SLIM and it has a trading pair with SOL on Raydium but hopefully more exchanges down the line. FTX will cause it to moon if they get on there.

It's also on this dex. I've never used this dex but it was posted in Solanium's Telegram group.

Yea Solana is great. I wish I got into it earlier around Jan. What makes me bullish on them is how they are fast without sharding or a layer 2 solution.
That relative simplicity might just be what makes them a top player in the long run.

Setting up a wallet, using Raydium has all been a breeze with fast times and low transactions.

I sitll think the future is multi-chain with interoperability but having your own speciality in this space is not bad at all.

I was playing around on Raydium and Serum DEX all day yesterday. Somehow I missed out on that SLIM/SOL pairing.

I swear I saw it yesterday but I just moved some SOL from FTX to make the swap and it's not listed any more. :frown:

I was playing around on Raydium and Serum DEX all day yesterday. Somehow I missed out on that SLIM/SOL pairing.

I swear I saw it yesterday but I just moved some SOL from FTX to make the swap and it's not listed any more. :frown:
Search by the SLIM contract address on Raydium Swap:
xxxxa1sKNGwFtw2kFn8XauW9xq8hBZ5kVtcSesTT9fW

^ Address came from here, don't trust people on the internet :lol:.

Ray rune and a little more sol are the only alts I want to get after here. Shame this eth didn’t clear for withdrawal yet though

i've mentioned in previous posts ....the plays i'm in (besides the major cryptos) are AMMs on upcoming blockchains (harmony, matic/poly, dot):

$viper
$quick
$pswap
$ONE
$dfyn <------ This one is my sleeper:high gainz bag
What's your thoughts on AMP?

i've mentioned in previous posts ....the plays i'm in (besides the major cryptos) are AMMs on upcoming blockchains (harmony, matic/poly, dot):

$viper
$quick
$pswap
$ONE
$dfyn <------ This one is my sleeper:high gainz bag

just to add why $dfyn..... look at their LP for dfyn:usdc that I'm in. Peep the current rate and my daily rewards ...

getting
42xDFYN daily....that's 42x current price of around $3....over $120 a day! Let that $$$ work for you bros. This is all while in a "down" market (not bear).

2021-05-31 08_22_32-DFYN Exchange.png

View DFYN charts here:

I'm only on QuickSwap but I should do my due diligence. Need to look at Dfyn more closely.

I can't stop reading about Step Finance and what they're building for the Solana Ecosystem.

I love a clean dashboard and some nice data visualization. :lol:

Idk where the token is gonna go but as a pure passion project I'm in.

I can't stop reading about Step Finance and what they're building for the Solana Ecosystem.

I love a clean dashboard and some nice data visualization. :lol:

Idk where the token is gonna go but as a pure passion project I'm in.
Links? I’m curious to learn more

potential amp x polygon partnership?

I need a one-stop-shop: Where I can buy/sell/trade, stake, yield farm, lending/leverage, futures.

The defi technology is really cool, I need to educate myself on it more and get in the game. Great passive income ROI potential

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm check out some of the articles on their Medium channel

I need a one-stop-shop: Where I can buy/sell/trade, stake, yield farm, lending/leverage, futures.

The defi technology is really cool, I need to educate myself on it more and get in the game. Great passive income ROI potential

That's Step Finance's mission within the Solana Ecosystem.

One stop shop data aggregator + value added services for any native SPL token by plugging directly into Serum DEX.

Generate revenue for token holders by charging a small fee for executing certain transactions.

They're betting on people being willing to pay for the convenience of viewing their various wallet balances, swapping on Raydium, and trading on Serum, plus perform any other function provided by a project in the ecosystem, all without having to navigate to a different web page.

Last edited:
On there now, this is an interesting idea. Especially if they created an entire digital wallet to do all of this out of with ease. Like CashApp basically.

great thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom