Official Bitcoin Thread

Should I Move My AMP Over To Metamask If I've Got No Plans Of Doing Anything With It For The Foreseeable Future?

Interested In That APY Mentioned Earlier :nerd:

Any Fee's Associated With Moving From Coinbase To Metamask To Do This?

I have some AMP in Metamask and have not been able to stake for some reason. I tried taking it all out and the ETH fees are so outrageous I'm stuck with it now just sitting.

I think one reason Eth has been given a pass is because the fee structure is attractive to the traditional financial market makers. Everyone else even hinting at doing the something similar is getting there hand swatted with the quickness.

BTC: Continues to bounce around from our support of: ~46.3k to Resistance ~50k (49.7k), neither is breaking. IF support is broken, next support level is ~42.5k, and I do think that's solid, I would back up the truck there to BUY with expectations it'll rebound. IF we break resistance, we'll head up to next resistance point at about ~53k.

September is a historically bad crypto month.

Unfortunately, I'm seeing us this week continuing bouncing around those support/resistance levels. Possibly next week to ramp up.
my post from last week. We saw this coming. BUY any weakness, that 43k support is solid. Perfect time to DCA. This does delay our Golden cross as we’re under that 48k level.

Why the dip? People were leveraged long (took out loan on their Btc betting BTc would go up, maybe cause El Salvador news, they thought it was a home run?) when it went down, their leveraged position gets liquidated, causing sell of their BTC. This triggered other people’s sells to go off in same situation causing cascade effect to go DOWN. All that data is available and IMO was a planned manipulation by whales (if you know you could force a market dump, then RE-buy at bottoms, wouldn’t you?). Planned and calculated IMO, but the opportunity was created because of the leveraged longs. Lots of people lost their shirt. Dont play with $ that’s not yours.

ETH gas is out of control
Steph added pudgy penguin to his bored ape NFT collection. (He's got a few others but I think people are randomly sending him stuff)
Steph becomes ambasador for FTX
Only a matter of time before Sam and the rest of the FTX crew convinces him to get on the SOL train for NFTs/ FTX Marketplace.
Time to buy more SOL/FTT

1631129062404.png

this is for maybe the 1 other person in here besides me that holds everest lol. they hired the former cardano (IOHK) marketing lead to get on board and market everest. if she’s part of the team that pushed a vaporware company to a 77b mcap, hopefully she can do something for a company with a working product in alpha and some good partnerships. long-term hold for me.

**** sol lol I need more

I would never trade on margin

however, what you could do with minimal risk is vpn into perpetual protocol. Pick your usdc max pain and lever up from there. So basically you kid $200 usdc, grab 5x leverage and now your max loss is $200 but you have coverage of $1,000 of crypto.

**** sol lol I need more

I would never trade on margin

however, what you could do with minimal risk is vpn into perpetual protocol. Pick your usdc max pain and lever up from there. So basically you kid $200 usdc, grab 5x leverage and now your max loss is $200 but you have coverage of $1,000 of crypto.

this is for maybe the 1 other person in here besides me that holds everest lol. they hired the former cardano (IOHK) marketing lead to get on board and market everest. if she’s part of the team that pushed a vaporware company to a 77b mcap, hopefully she can do something for a company with a working product in alpha and some good partnerships. long-term hold for me.

My smallest bag, but tons of potential from what I understand about Everest and their goals. Definitely a 5 year horizon on this one.

My smallest bag, but tons of potential from what I understand about Everest and their goals. Definitely a 5 year horizon on this one.
did you open up a wallet and/or stake?
with the gas fees so high now, it takes a bit to make it worth it.
90 days - 25% APY (6.25% for the 90)
1 year - 40% APY

if you stake for 1 year right now, your funds will be available right after team unlock so there will be a price dump, plus you could miss out on price action (if any). in 9 days, i’m restaking a small bag for a year, another bag for another 90, and holding the rest.

did you open up a wallet and/or stake?
with the gas fees so high now, it takes a bit to make it worth it.
90 days - 25% APY (6.25% for the 90)
1 year - 40% APY

if you stake for 1 year right now, your funds will be available right after team unlock so there will be a price dump, plus you could miss out on price action (if any). in 9 days, i’m restaking a small bag for a year, another bag for another 90, and holding the rest.
Where do you stake ID? I'm just holding a couple hundred $ worth of it in Metamask. Gas fees probably negate any yield with how small my bag is, but any info on where to stake is appreciated!

Where do you stake ID? I'm just holding a couple hundred $ worth of it in Metamask. Gas fees probably negate any yield with how small my bag is, but any info on where to stake is appreciated!
two options:
1) download the app if you have an android phone. send the ID to your new wallet along with some ETH. import the ID from mainnet to everchain (that's where the gas comes in) from there, follow the buttons on the app to select amount and the duration of the staking period. if you really want to hold long-term, staking for a year gives you 40% more tokens.
2) go to https://wallet.everest.org/ and create an account. then follow the same steps. move ID and ETH to wallet, import to everchain, stake.

there are video tutorials too but i don't have any bookmarked.

Back
Top Bottom