Official Bitcoin Thread

Theres fees for moving but it's not bad. I think it cost me a few dollars in AMP to move from wallet to wallet. The APY wil continue dropping the more capacity gets staked, so get in asap.
So are you locked in at that APY? I was staked at 5% now it’s dropped to 1.97% .

two options:
1) download the app if you have an android phone. send the ID to your new wallet along with some ETH. import the ID from mainnet to everchain (that's where the gas comes in) from there, follow the buttons on the app to select amount and the duration of the staking period. if you really want to hold long-term, staking for a year gives you 40% more tokens.
2) go to https://wallet.everest.org/ and create an account. then follow the same steps. move ID and ETH to wallet, import to everchain, stake.

there are video tutorials too but i don't have any bookmarked.

Got this bookmarked for when my bag is worth staking 8)

Y’all Got Me Hooked :lol:
78CAD682-ED7C-498A-B919-D61B08540AF8.jpeg

new node opportunity.

presearch nodes, currently need 1000 pre to stake ($140) and need to use a vps like vultr.

I'm going to look into this. I don't want to miss out like I did with strongblock nodes. Do you have a quick summary of the project by chance

Y’all Got Me Hooked :lol:
78CAD682-ED7C-498A-B919-D61B08540AF8.jpeg
It is addicting :lol:. I haven't minted anything since the Bears. Too many deals to be had on the secondary market lately. I like the Sol Lions and it seems like it took them 40 mins to sell out so I'm anticipating a low floor once they hit Solanart. I'll try to scoop a rare or 2. Sol Sneks hit a few delays and decided to mint for free :lol: :lol:. I like the jpegs so I'll try to mint a few once they drop the date.

Back
Top Bottom