Official Bitcoin Thread

I wouldn’t :lol: I got 3 years and I’m vested in my pension and then whatever happens after that happens.

I’m like 1.5 years away from being vested but I think you have to work til 50 to get the full benefits (not entirely sure I need to do more research lol).

I ain’t gon lie tho, If the stack is large enough in like 11-12 years, I’m outttttt lol

I’m like 11.5 years away from being vested and getting free health care for life. Counting down til 2033. If the stack is large enough when the time hits, I’m outttttt lol

you a firefighter or something?

that’s sick, I get it free now but if I quit it goes away.

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 11.42.36 PM.png

super high on this project wish gas fees could be lower

Nah I’m an engineer but it’s a state job. Tbh I’ve only been there for like 3.5 years so I haven’t thought of all the retirement **** but I know the benefits are crazy.

oh nice, I don’t know what kind of engineer you are but we always have engineers on jobs with us at my job working for the state. They all seem to like it.

I thought you made strongblock nodes!?
When I first heard about the project I was skeptical of it and didn't that much research into it, so I blew it off. Months later I see it on ig taking off and I figured it was too late since the price to play cost more than when I first saw. Now it took off even more. :smh: at me.
One thing that held me back was thinking where would the project go once eth 2.0 launches.

I only put in for 100 when it at was 0.89. I really wasn't expecting this lol
ALGO’s team is for real, folks from other projects have acknowledged this for a while. Still though, this was definitely pleasantly surprising. Personally I still think its potential is more long and this may be folks just jumping in based on that El Salvador news to make a quick buck.

Last edited:
does anyone in here do margin trading on crypto? talk about big balls. that's crazy. must be huge money if you can get away with it.

I take calls from the mods in the group i'm in.

Even then i only do it when the market is bullish, low leverage and like 1-2% of total capital.

Seen tons of people get destroyed trading futures.... Dudes were on suicide watch on Tuesday.

1631171593976.png

Why did this dude not get Solbears instead :smh:
The floor for Sol Monkey Business is now 83 SOL

does anyone in here do margin trading on crypto? talk about big balls. that's crazy. must be huge money if you can get away with it.

Will never touch it in my life :lol:
I dunno how 120x leverage was even legal.

I've seen some pros do the 3x 5x and make bank but it doesn't tempt me.

new node opportunity.

presearch nodes, currently need 1000 pre to stake ($140) and need to use a vps like vultr.

Will look into this. Need to get on the passive income train.

I tried trading s&p minis futures and mini gold. Epic fail.

spent about 100 hours of my life to break even.

honestly I’m proud I even broke even. Only time I’ve traded on margin, I could rarely hit a runner big enough to make it worth it and fees kill.

guys please dont overlook nodes.

What are the rewards for Presearch? Do you see it being another Strong?
My PC is on 24x7 for ETH mining so might as well put it to more use.

I see it's jumped 60% today as well so it's getting traction it seems.

What are the rewards for Presearch? Do you see it being another Strong?
My PC is on 24x7 for ETH mining so might as well put it to more use.

I see it's jumped 60% today as well so it's getting traction it seems.

it's not paying well at all right now lol.

about 3 to 7 pre tokens per day. hoping pay out will get better as they go to main net. But it's cheap and strongblock was priced similarly when it first came out. plus some bullish news.

Currently Strong and srx are still paying the best out of all the nodes I've seen.

Been clearing 7-8k a week w strong for the past 3 months. Sometimes I withdraw the funds but most of the time I'm compounding. One week takes care of my mortgage and all my bills and still have money left over :lol:

Already ROI since the price jumped from $180 to as much as $660 within that span so its house money now.

Also you can use vultr as a vps for presearch nodes so no need to have pc running 24/7.

There's also flux nodes which is around 3400 a node

10k flux @.34 is needed as collateral.

bruh I didn't realize folks were banking like that

yessir I have over 20 nodes so its good money right now. there was a lot of sustainability concerns but they addressed it and announced that we'll be able to create polygon, dvpn and fantom nodes soon.

Plus 80 more protocols in their pipeline. so imagine getting paid in their native coins and strong.

some dudes clearing 50k a week. peep this. **** gets me tight :lol:

Screenshot_20210909-124026_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom