Official Bitcoin Thread

AMP...

stick-figure-do-something.gif

I've been asking what people see in amp for a while now. I don't see it going as far as those hyping it wants it to.

Founding a crypto investment manager as a qualified opportunity zone businesss would be a 10 year crypto hold tax free

So we should all be opening an LLC with a mailing address in a QOZ to hold our crypto investments?

Said LLC would need registration as a QOZ business.

using an address in an QOZ as a real estate play wouldn’t be enough

I've been asking what people see in amp for a while now. I don't see it going as far as those hyping it wants it to.
It’s a collateral token that enables the spending of any digital asset without waiting for confirmation or settlement and is completely fraud resistant for merchants at the POS. Appeal is major. We’re just too early.

joined the foxfam today. Has major kongz support and shown tons of relative strength.
C3C5EBC4-C827-4B44-B168-6269C5D45FCC.jpeg

I dont wear and never will wear yeezys and whatever else Meth said we wear. Unless he included dunks but I cant remember if he did.

The crypto haters in the political thread said we wear yeezys?

I’d rather rock yeezys than be a broke boi hoping the system will ever get better. :lol:
No it was the Nike is blaming everyone but themselves for gentrifying the shoe markets thread. Meth had a very cogent argument but then took a cannonball shot at NFT buyers equating us to those that overpay for hyped shoes. Because we overpay for hyped jpeg's. But the NFT world is becoming more accessible and easier for more to play in, whereas the shoe market is the opposite.

Yeezys today are ugly as hell. Some penis shaped looking Crocs. Fools are really paying resale for this crap :lol:

Look at Eth go. Hope it doesn't go too crazy. Not yet anyways. Was hoping to take some profits from Bitcoin and buy a few more Eth coins at the end of the year.

No it was the Nike is blaming everyone but themselves for gentrifying the shoe markets thread. Meth had a very cogent argument but then took a cannonball shot at NFT buyers equating us to those that overpay for hyped shoes. Because we overpay for hyped jpeg's. But the NFT world is becoming more accessible and easier for more to play in, whereas the shoe market is the opposite.

oh yeah I remember Nike saying that. Didn’t see meth say that though. :lol:

sounds about right for that thread. They’ll be popping up in here in another couple years asking if they should buy doge or litecoin because btc is too expensive.

sounds about right for that thread. They’ll be popping up in here in another couple years asking if they should buy doge or litecoin because btc is too expensive.
I'm kinda in here and think BTC is too expensive :lol: at least for my get rich quick scheme. I got a doge bag though with 10 crossed fingers and toes :rofl:

I'm kinda in here and think BTC is too expensive :lol: at least for my get rich quick scheme. I got a doge bag though with 10 crossed fingers and toes :rofl:

you won’t get rich quick off btc but it’s a good way to beat inflation with little risk.

like you said you gotta get a little riskier to get rich quick. :lol:

I listened to a scholar talk about NFTs and this is the jist:

- it will be the only ASSET verifiably you own that can be passed down generations from now...think the year 3000...YOU(or whom you transfer your NFT to) will have an item that is living and on the blockchain with full history of ownership

- EVERYTHING will be tokenized. DIGITAL and put into the metaverse. Yah we're buying apes, cats, punks, etc IN THIS WORLD...but we'll be able to transfer that ART over to the "metaverse" where it will be a physical (art) item and will be SOLD/RENTED there.

**Just mind blowing stuff that we are not even thinking about ....all peeps see are JPEGS. smh. Think about what's under the hood. Imagine generations bringing up (just like history books), man...my great great great Grandfather owns 1/10,000 of this GENERATION ZERO NFT.

Take this what you will. DYOR. GL

Nike fumbling the bag too because fakes/UAs catching up. When it comes down to needing black light and "authenticators" you're in trouble. It's been documented the amount of people that pay racks just for their stuff to end up being fake. NFTs, real projects recorded on blockchain cannot be replicated and we've only had a glimpse of actual utility.

Should I sell a couple LTC and roll it into DOT?

You should of never been in LTC in the first place :lol: even though it'll pump but its weak tech/fundamentals wise. Get outta that and into a real strong alt.

I got both but when sol hits 500 I’m converting a few to another eth or my portfolio is gonna be wild af.

Yeah I could see this. a lot of FOMO and folks getting rekt is gonna hit with people jumping from one coin to the next.

My layer 1s are eating: SOL, ETH, DOT, Cosmos etc.

plan B has nailed it for like a year now.

Per planB: November BTC price prediction: 85k+. There’s gonna be bumps in the road, enjoy the ride.

I did all the buying I could already in sept, no plans to DCA out yet. LFG

I don't know anything about LTC tech or fundamentals or road maps or whitepapers or whatever.

But LTC transactions are fast and cheap.

I'm HODLing my Litecoin foreva.! 8)
Or at least to $1k :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom