Official Bitcoin Thread

Thank you both. The tl;dr sounds like I need to have other people watch and I piggyback when it looks promising? :nerd: :lol:

That's exactly what i'm paying for :lol:

Tbh I have zero interest in crypto aside from the fact it can make me money.

And I really struggle to 'do the work' when i'm not genuinely into something so i knew i needed to bridge that gap before the next bull run started.

NGMI if you don’t own any blue chip NFTs.

I’m getting tempted to drop all of my alts and cop a cool cat if they keep coming down.

NGMI if you don’t own any blue chip NFTs.

I’m getting tempted to drop all of my alts and cop a cool cat if they keep coming down.
What if projects turn into blue chips? :nerd: Any comprehensive list or is it a moving target based on market sentiment?

I was copping cheap nfts with the hope to flip em for more sol but I should’ve just bit the bullet and tried to cop a SMB off jump.

1 blue chip & stacking Solana >> looking for nfts to flip

We’ll see tho… I got this pesky penguin which I like and probably won’t sell. I got like 6 baby apes. I pray to God they hit 20-30 sol and I’ll flip em all 😂😂😂

Last edited:
RDT_20211021_2144509086553460238612918.jpg

Is OpenSea the only place to get a cool cat?
basically
What if projects turn into blue chips? :nerd: Any comprehensive list or is it a moving target based on market sentiment?
supducks and bears deluxe are my bets on future blue chips. Peaceful groupies deadfellaz foxfam and robotos are good looks too. Anonymice are cheap but starting to bounce. Vx kongz could be an idea. Galactic apes as well. Follow Nathan Roth on Twitter. He posts a list daily of the top 30 or so movers

Last edited:
it’s irritating to think about how much i’ve spent on gas in the past couple of months. i didn’t start with much to invest to begin with and a chunk of my profits have gone towards gas. i’ve profited but the cost of doing business is prohibitive 😢

I was just thinking yesterday whoever satoshi is must have been working on Bitcoin for years before 2008. Dude or the group of guys are prob OG tech guys if he’s talking about the year 2000
Never heard of e-gold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom