Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah I just watched a few videos on it, it’s easy.

idk if we’ll be able to get in any cheaper than it is now. The chart for strong is nuts.

Nodes are something to consider at the start of next year for me. I just hope the price ain't crazier by then. All my cash is tied up mainly in BC, ETH and SOL at the moment.

Looking like it'll cost nearly 9K from 10 Strong right now. Of course that price can drop.

There’s a halvening coming up so keep that in mind. Just doubles your payback time but if the token appreciates you get fiat paid back quicker

I hope those that were inquiring about strong jumped in with at least one node.

What a blessing this **** has been bruhs. I put a lot of my people outside of NT on and those that did it is sending me thank you messages on the weekly :lol:

Feeling like Moses right now :lol:
You definitely put me on because I never heard of it until you mentioned. Much appreciation to you because this is potentially life changing.

Definitely getting into Strong nodes next year.

I had to get the GALA node since I'm bullish on P2E and the prices were getting higher. GALA nodes now 9K more than what I bought it for a few weeks ago.

As long as everything goes as planned I will be getting hopefully 2 Strong nodes to start off with.

Cats are cool

see y’all in Valhalla

You got a coolcat?

This is why you BNB:

**Remember, they have a $1BILLION war chest to spend on their ecosystem. CZ will not let bsc fail.

been seeing it shilled heavily on CT. DAG nodes coming. 1 click deployment.
Found the old whitepaper/handbook for node creation. Any updates since the token price shot up to 20-25 cents? I damb sure wont be staking 250k DAG at that token price :lol:

doesn’t seem like that amount has changed :lol:

everest node observer access is planned for 75,000 ID but i’m pretty sure that’s not the same as running a validator node. btw everest bsc bridge is coming very soon. they’re finishing up checks and ID is already on bsc. there might be a slight pump when that happens if you’re looking for an exit :lol:

Looked at a Divi masternode trying to find something cheaper. Nope lol.

I'm sure if I look enough I'll find something to get into before early next year.

I might just bite the bullet and cop a strong node.

I don’t want to have to leave my computer on all the time and I’m not that tech savvy and presearch seems a little over my head. I’ll just pocket my 9k ASAP.

Also keep in mind that Strong is high risk high reward. Even it being at $800, you’re getting in early . It’s still proof of concept at this stage.

A rewards reduction is definitely coming to strong to help sustainability but the CEO said many times it won't be a halving. most likely gonna be a decay model type. hopefully the new protocols will offset any reward reductions.

Back
Top Bottom