Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m gonna get rich off nodes so I can live in a van too. :pimp: :lol:

appreciate you dropping all the info bro.

thinking of getting a small bag of $solar. all these networks and their own gas tokens though.

edit: grabbed a small bag. bridged from ethereum to moonriver. used the faucet to get movr for gas. swapped usdt for $solar. what a pita to navigate these chains. i wonder if that rango exchange (multi chain dex aggregator) will succeed….
nice 24 hour bump since i posted this yesterday. people buying to get a shot on their launchpad for an ido. staking rewards are nice either way. not sure what i’m gonna do next. probably should consolidate my alts into a blue chip coin cause they’re about to blast off.

25C02D4D-4983-4EC3-B841-DE486AE211DE.jpeg

imagine... $xrune was at .01c...now at .21c? I was able to get in at .07c, hoping some of you guys got on ido launch a few days ago.

full transparency on patreon. no talk, i have skin in the game and show it.

lets all plan, plot, strategize together!

2021-07-05 09_59_53-RUNEYield.info (Beta).png

Looks like XRUNE starting back up Nov1st and creating a buzz with THORCHAIN planning a Dec re-launch. **PERFECT for 4th QTR**

Here's my updated LP and how its doing :smile: I know some of you from Patreon joined as well...FLOURISH! LFG
2021-10-23 14_38_30-THORYield.png

Last edited:
From what I’ve learned unless you plan on running a DAG node, it’s still very early.

STRONG nodes are a good look because you can compound when you get that 10 STRONG back in earnings you can get another and the compounding comes quicker. Got a buddy who is up to 25 nodes now after aping into 10 at $500.

can someone school me on presearch, what’s the deal there, how much are they?

Doodles look like a potential blue chip in the making if you feel like gambling a couple of eth. Don’t own any but watching. Right now I think the play long term is try to get a blue chip so punk, kongz, cat or ape (mutants could be a cheap entry) followed by supducks, bears deluxe, peaceful groupies, doodles, anonymice and deadfellaz at a lesser scale. I like robotos too art wise but not much utility there.

the bears deluxe roadmap and tokenomics look fire btw. I’ve written about them on Twitter and can see a nice jolt in value for honey once it’s released.
23623DC0-8B37-4023-BFE4-7FA532775697.png

Yeah, I’m gonna cop one strong node, with the price rising like it is I’m not gonna wait.

10 strong will always be 10 strong. The price will just fluctuate so once you get the ball rolling take your initial investment and let it build for another node IMO.

I don’t think I’m gonna sell any crypto to grab one. I want to let it run so the trade off is I’ll start small.

Yeah, I’m gonna cop one strong node, with the price rising like it is I’m not gonna wait.

10 strong will always be 10 strong. The price will just fluctuate so once you get the ball rolling take your initial investment and let it build for another node IMO.

I don’t think I’m gonna sell any crypto to grab one. I want to let it run so the trade off is I’ll start small.
Keep in mind that once you set up a node, you lose your strong tokens. They’re reallocated. Once you set one up you’re all in.

What do Presearch rewards look like? I'm tying to DMOR but the only info I'm finding is like 3 PRE per day

I copped my eth but I can’t send it for a few days until it clears.

I’m watching that presearch vid now maybe I’ll start there. :lol:

I bought the Strong dip and added to my currently accrued Strong (from node) and copped another. Next venture is jumping in on OHM or Klima dao (similar concepts). I've fallen down the NFT rabbit hole and learned some hard lessons, but figuring out the system. NFT has huge marketplace.

<-- My Noiaduck here brings in .47 SOL every Monday. What your avy doing?

I don't know if they are really popular anymore but I used some shib profits to order a bobcat miner.

people in my neighborhood are making between 200-1400 a month. idk the rhyme or reason but we'll see how it goes when I get it in 12-20 weeks. :stoneface:

I bought the Strong dip and added to my currently accrued Strong (from node) and copped another. Next venture is jumping in on OHM or Klima dao (similar concepts). I've fallen down the NFT rabbit hole and learned some hard lessons, but figuring out the system. NFT has huge marketplace.

<-- My Noiaduck here brings in .47 SOL every Monday. What your avy doing?

Only 1000 and 100% royalty share. That's a great look :pimp:

Can see why the floor is 23 SOL :lol:

SHIB finna flip DOGE at this rate :smh:

From what I’ve learned unless you plan on running a DAG node, it’s still very early.

STRONG nodes are a good look because you can compound when you get that 10 STRONG back in earnings you can get another and the compounding comes quicker. Got a buddy who is up to 25 nodes now after aping into 10 at $500.

can someone school me on presearch, what’s the deal there, how much are they?

Doodles look like a potential blue chip in the making if you feel like gambling a couple of eth. Don’t own any but watching. Right now I think the play long term is try to get a blue chip so punk, kongz, cat or ape (mutants could be a cheap entry) followed by supducks, bears deluxe, peaceful groupies, doodles, anonymice and deadfellaz at a lesser scale. I like robotos too art wise but not much utility there.

the bears deluxe roadmap and tokenomics look fire btw. I’ve written about them on Twitter and can see a nice jolt in value for honey once it’s released.
23623DC0-8B37-4023-BFE4-7FA532775697.png
Found your NFT wallet (no stalker). You have like my ideal NFT set up, most wallets I see have so much junk in them.

thoughts on SAITAMA anyone? :nerd:

Found out about it about two weeks ago and would like to get in but it’s not on any exchanges right now. You have to get it through shibaswap or uniswap etc… I’ve read the gas fees are ridiculous right now on the swaps tho. Dude getting 11 dollars worth of Saitama but paying 65 bucks on gas fees… nope! I’ll wait lol. Hopefully it gets listed somewhere soon.

Back
Top Bottom